Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side Empty Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Brighton twirled a curl around her finger as sat at the bar at the Palace Hotel. She sipped on her apple martini and waited for her date. Princeton, an upper east side born and raised twentysomething who ironically had just graduated from Princeton. It was a first date, no big deal. Something her family had sat up.

"I haven't seen you around here before." A husky voice to her side said.

She raised an eyebrow, "Who are you?"

Chuck was taken back. Everyone in Manhattan knew who he was, "Chuck Bass. I own this hotel." He smirked.

"Oh right. Didn't recognize you." Brighton was unimpressed. "Haven't been back to the upper east side in a while. Spent high school and some of university in Europe."

"Is your father Ronald Knoxley?" Chuck asked, "Owns Knoxley industries? I heard he and his family just returned to town."

"That's him." She got up.

"Where are you going?" Chuck asked suddenly.

Before she could answer Princeton walked over and kissed her cheek, "Hey B."

"I have a date." Brighton smiled. "Bye." She was not impressed with Chuck Bass and his playboy reputation.

"See you around. No doubt." Chuck smirked.

"Hopefully not." With that she walked off with Princeton.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side Empty Re: Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Breukelen, also known as Kel to her friends and family, looked at herself in the mirror and rolled her eyes. If you were to see her, you would see a bag of bones with boobs a little too big. She was wearing a red dress with black stiletto's. It was obvious every item of clothing was expensive.

*&*

Nate glanced over as Chuck sat next to him, "What?" He muttered before he downed another shot.

"Well, we have had a new check-in. Ronald Knoxley and his brood." Chuck grinned.

Nate shrugged, "And?"

"They have TWO sexy daughters." Chuck smiled suggestively. Nate rolled his eyes.

"And?" He repeated. Chuck sighed and scanned the room.

"There's one of them." He said when he spotted Kel. Nate's jaw dropped.

"Damn."

(*(

Brighton sighed as she walked with Princeton.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side Empty Re: Overprivileged Underparented Life on the Upper East Side

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Princeton went on talking about himself so long she didn't even realize he asked her a question.

"What?" She said quickly.

"Where'd go to school in Europe?" He smiled.

"Oh. My first two years of high school were in Paris. My last two at a boarding school in Switzerland and then I did uni in Vienna." Brighton sighed.

*&*

"Yeah. Exactly." Chuck took a sip of his drink, "Her sister brushed me off just before." He said the last bit sourly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Princeton smiled, "That's wonderful. I, however, do..." He droned on and she continued ignoring him.

*(*

Kel walked towards the bar, where Nate was sitting. She looked him over and then gestured toward the bartender.

"What can I get you?" He asked as he smiled at her. They flirted for a moment and she finally ordered a Lemon Drop.

"Interesting choice." Nate said as she sat next to him. She turned toward him.

"Thanks." She replied politely.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"Would you happen to know where your sis-" Chuck started to ask but Nate brushed him away.

"Fine I'll find her own my own." Chuck mumbled as he walked away. He called his P.I. "Hey, I need you to tell me what restaurant Princeton St. James has a reservation at this evening, will be a table for two."

*&*

"I'm Nate." He introduced himself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Shortly after, he had the name of the place and was headed there.

(*(

"Kel." She said simply. He took a moment to take in her blue eyes, light brown hair and flawless skin.

"I'd have to say that you are amazing." Nate muttered.

Kel arched an eyebrow, "Yeah. That's not going to get me into your bed. Thanks though."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Chuck walked into the restraunt and saw them at a table in the corner.

"Excuse me, may I steal your date?" Chuck said to Princeton.

"Uhh...." Princeton mumbled.

"Excellten." Chuchk pulled her away."

"What do you want?" Brighton snapped as they walked away.

"It was just a compliment." He sighed.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Chuck smiled, "You."

*&*

"Sure it was." She responded as she took a drink, "I need something stronger than this. Let's go somewhere else and get something. Or better yet, go buy some really good and STRONG liquor and bring it back to my room. Here's the key."

"What about your parents?" He asked her. She winked at him.

"Scared?"

He laughed, "No."

"Good. They're the floor above me anyway." She laughed and walked off. She didn't care whether he did as she said or not.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 pm

"I have a date to get back to." Brighton scoffed.

"He bores you." Chuck said simply.

"Maybe..." She muttered. He was sexy.

*&*

He thought for a moment then headed down the block to the liquor store.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:18 pm

"I can promise you that you won't be bored with me." He smirked.

*&*

Kel grinned as she walked into her room and carefully undressed of her clothing. She left on the heels and got a cute robe to put over it.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Brighton thought for a moment. Princeton was irritating. Chuck was sexy and seemed fun. "Alright." She smirked, "Lets go party. I didn't put on a sexy tight dress to waste it on a bad date."

*&*

Nate grabbed a bottle of tequila and a bottle of vodka. He headed back into the Palace hotel and up to Kel's room.

"Hello..." He said as he walked in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:40 am

Chuck grinned.

(*(

Kel smiled and walked into view, "Hello." She loosened the robe slightly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 am

Princeton sighed as he saw Brighton slip out with Chuck Bass. He immaturely sent a tip to Gossip Girl would sent out a blast.

Spotted: Brighton leaving slipping out with Chuck Bass. B's only been in town 24 hours. Well done, Bass. Careful Brighton you're not in Vienna anymore. XOXO you know you love me, Gossip Girl

Chuck and Brighton slipped into the VIP section of the club, Mirage. Brighton took a shot of vodka and looked at Chuck, "Sorry to hear about your father."

Chuck took a double shot and winced, "Whatever."

"You, Chuck Bass are predictable." Brighton smirked.

*&*

"I thought you said you didn't want me in your bed." Nate blurted out.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 am

He looked at her and smiled, "Or so you think."

*(*

Kel raised an eyebrow, "Maybe I changed my mind. Pour me a shot."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 am

Brighton rolled her eyes and sipped her drink.

"You have gorgeous eyes." Chuck brushed a strand of hair from her face. She rolled her eyes again. "Fine. You're sexy and I want to fuck you tonight." Chuck said honestly with smirk.

"I prefer honesty." Brighton smiled and took another shot.

*&*

"Tequila or vodka." Nate asked.

"Vodka." She said simply.

He handed her a shot and poured for himself. "Cheers."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:24 am

Chuck smiled at her, "Am I going to get what I want?"

*&*

As their evening went on, his clothing slowly was shed. They were just talking and laughing.

"I've got to take these fucking shoes off." She giggled and pulled them off.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 am

Brighton didn't answer him. Instead she took 3 quick shots and said, "Lets dance." They danced, laughed, and drank until 4am. As they were leaving the club Chuck draped his arm around her and they tried to avoid paparazzi. In the back of his limo Chuck turned to her. Before he could kiss her, she kissed him. She muttered. "I'm coming home with you tonight." Brighton wanted him and she always got what she wanted.

"They're hot." Nate smiled.

"Thanks." She leaned back on the bed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:51 pm

He smiled, "Thank God."

(*(

Nate yawned and laid next to her. She flipped on the television and cuddled against him.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm

They went straight up to his penthouse, kissing and groping each other all the way up.

"I wanted you the second I saw you at my bar." He said in a husky voice as he took off her dress.

"Good." She smirked and pulled him towards the bed.

*&*

Nate smiled slightly. He liked her. She was sexy and fun but also sweet and cute. His finger tips brushed her arm.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm

He grinned. He thought he was in control.

*&*

She kissed him and sighed contentedly, "You know I'd fuck you if you'd make a move, right?"

He laughed, "Yeah. But where's the fun in that?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Brighton let him work his hands up her dress and moaned slightly. They were both drunk and they wanted each other. 'No strings attached.' She thought to herself.

*&*

"It could be very fun." She smirked slightly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

They had some good and wild sex.

&*&

The two got distracted by a movie and ended up falling asleep.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Chuck woke up with a bit of a headache, expecting to have to usher his late night guest out he was shocked to see she had already left.

*&*

Brighton walked into her room and shut the door. She jumped in the shower, chugged a bottle of water, and swallowed to advil. Then she set off to see her sister.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

She walked into her sisters hotel room and then bedroom. She raised her eyebrow when she saw Nate. She shrugged and picked out an outfit for her sister.

"Wake up." She sang as she sat down next to her sister.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Kel yawned tiredly, "Ugh why B?"

Brighton smiled slightly, "It's sunday. Brunch with Mum & Daddy in 30 minutes. Oh and I need to borrow a dress. I didn't like any of mine today. Ya know one of those days."

Her sister sat up and nodded, "Course love."

"Oh and there's a blonde shaggy haired boy in your bed." Brighton said simply as she opened the closet door.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next