Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! - Page 3 Empty Re: I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:30 pm

"Ms. Stegner, we can get to you in just a moment." The receptionist said as she was Bella enter. She was a "high-priority" customer.

Madalynn walked up before the brothers could argue any more. She kissed Kiefer's cheek and then she did the same to Angus.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! - Page 3 Empty Re: I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm

A few hours later:

Bella and Angus walked into the VIP bar and sat down.

"Life is rough." Angus sighed, looking at his drink.

"Tell me about it..." Bella groaned.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:35 pm

"Kiefer told me he'd disown me if I broke my girlfriend's heart." Angus laughed as he waved at a bartender. The bartender, a gay many named Julio, brought him a new drink and a shot of something, "Thanks." He muttered.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 pm

"That guy next door who I'm kind of friends with, Rob let me stay at his place last night because I lost my keys again. I vomitted 90% of the time then we started to have cute little moments. But he decided to tell me he thinks I'm an alcoholic instead of kissing me." Bella said, taking another shot as well.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:49 pm

Angus smiled, "I walked in on Lynn taking a shower...then I told her I love her...and I think I do..OH, and I wanted to bone her A LOT."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm

"You should bone her." Bella laughed, "Rob's the most genuine guy I've ever met. He's talented plus he's an incredible musician and seems to know everything. I guess we never would work anyway."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:14 pm

"You should bone him...WAIT! I'm not the most genuine guy you've ever met?" Angus said as he started at her in mock disbelief.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:20 pm

"How many men's wives have you slept with?" Bella laughed.

"Point taken." Angus laughed simply and they had another shot.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Angus looked at his best friend, "If we weren't so incompatible we'd be perfect for each other."

"Kief, he is stupid." Madalynn snapped as she laid on Kiefer's bed, "If only you were twenty years younger and single."

"Or you were older and I was single." He laughed.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 pm

"So true." Bella sighed, "By the way thanks for making sure I didn't go home with that asshole who put stuff in my drink last night."

*&*

Madalynn sighed, "He is just so frustrating."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Angus laughed, "What are friends for, eh? And I will call the driver I had last night to see if your keys are in the vehicle. You can stay at my place if you want."

-*-

"I understand, Mad. But...he is a fucking retard, even if he's my baby brother. You should probably leave him. His drinking problem is pretty bad, sweetheart."

Madalynn made a joke out of it, "Only if you leave your wife."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:15 pm

"Okay. I may or I may go try to apologize to Robby. We'll see how many drinks we have." Bella laughed.

(*(

"I'm serious..." Kiefer sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 am

Angus laughed, "I'll have to really kiss Madalynn's ass later. That is for damn sure."

Madalynn sighed, "Kief, I love him. I mean, I have known him since birth...well, kinda. And I want to be with him. If it turns out you're right, then I will learn from my mistakes."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:27 am

"That is so true."

Before Bella knew it it was 3am and she was knocking on Rob's door.

"Okay." He sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:03 pm

When Rob opened the door, it was obvious he'd been sleeping, "What? Still haven't found your keys?" He snapped.

A few hours later, Madalynn's cell phone rang. It woke her up and she looked at the caller id. Scoffing, she ignored the call and burrowed under the covers.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:37 pm

"Umm yes..." She was hoping he'd invite her to stay but it didn't seem likely.

*&*

It was Angus and he called again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 pm

"Let's find a way in then." He responded.

+-*

She ignored the call again.

"He'll just keep calling." Kiefer muttered into his pillow.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 pm

Bella swayed slightly as Robert used a few tools to take of her door nob.

"There!" He flung the door open. Bella took a few steps and stumbled. "Ugh...here." Robert propped her against him and walked her in. His eyes widened when he looked around the apartment. Three out of the four walls of the living room were covered in album covers, there were paintings leaning against every free space, her cds filled a vast amount of shelves, and she had a large bookcase. He knew was an artist but he didn't know she was really that creative or intellectual, he just assumed her art was trendy for the moment and she was mostly a party girl. There was even sheet music by her latest work in progress even though she couldn't read the notes. "I thought you had a studio..." He cursed himself for not being able to think of something better to say.

"I do but I like to work here more there's just usually not enough room." Bella mumbled as she didn't stop him from going closer, reading the titles on her books and music.

*&*

He called again. "What do you want?!" She groaned tiredly into the phone.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Rob kept looking around, "Wow...this is incredible."

"Where in the hell are you?" Angus asked angrily, "And why haven't you been answering my phone calls?"

"I'm at Kief's. AND you're the one that ditched me to go drink with her so shut up." Madalynn said as she burrowed under the covers.

"You're screwing my brother! That's why you're there." Angus hung up and stalked out of his apartment. He made his way to Kiefer's and was let in by a maid. He stormed up to his brother's room and dragged his brother out of the bed. He managed to punch him twice before Madalynn got ahold of him and pulled him away.

"Stop it." She snapped as she pulled him closer. She put his head in her hands and kissed him, "Look at me." She muttered, "We weren't doing ANYTHING. I was just over here."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:38 pm

"Those paintings." He pointed, "Why are the titles dates and times? They remind me of music."

Bella blushed and admitted softly, "They are inspired by music, your music actually. The titles are because that's the day and time you were playing. They're all influenced by piano songs you compose and play." At this point she was bright red.

*&*

Angus grumbled and pulled away then stared at Kiefer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 am

Rob was surprised, "I'm not that good." He said modestly.

Shae laughed, "Are you kidding?"

/*/

"We're leaving." Angus stated and turned around to leave, "Sorry Kief." He muttered before he walked out. Madalynn looked at Kiefer and sighed.

"Go on. I'm fine. Just a nose bleed." Kiefer smiled at her, "Be good."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Rob didn't answer instead he said, "Zola, Frost..." He continued naming writers, "You've read all these?"

"Most. Just trying to take in as much as possible." Bella sighed, "You thought I was stupid, didn't you?"

*&*

"I'm so sorry!" Madalynn said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Rob laughed, "Well, I didn't really think you were stupid...I just didn't expect to see this."

Kiefer shrugged, "It's fine. It shows me, in a very painful way, that he does care."

Madalynn smiled and followed her boyfriend.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 pm

"Yeah I'm a bit of a freak." She chuckled and tripped over her own two feet. Rob caught her and she laughed, "Alright maybe I'm a little stupid."

"Just a little." He teased helping her upright.

*&*

Angus took her hand as they walked and pulled her close.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:35 pm

"Can I kiss you?" Rob asked suddenly.

"You have to apologize to him tomorrow." She said softly as he helped her into the car.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum