Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! Empty I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Angus Sutherland's eyes narrowed as he walked into his apartment. Madalynn Caine sat on his chaise covered in a blanket. She was glaring at him with such intensity that if looks could kill, he would be dead.

"How the hell did you get into my apartment?" Angus asked in annoyance and he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Kief let me in. Did you realize that you were supposed to watch his kids yesterday while he went to an important dinner meeting? Probably not. Did you realize that you made ME miss an important dinner meeting with someone? Absolutely not." Madalynn's usually sweet voice was so riddled with anger that it barely sounded like her.

"Sorry." Angus shrugged. He knew all about her "dinner meeting" and he didn't care if it happened or not. That was her problem not his.

"You are the most infuriating and irresponsible boy that I've ever met. EVER. And I've known you since birth so that's a lot of damn people, Angus." Madalynn stood up, the blanket pooling at her feet. She wore a short black dress that left nothing to the imagination, "I'm going to go take a shower. Right now, I fucking hate you." She walked away and Angus looked around for his half-brother's children. He didn't see them in the living room so he went to check the bedrooms. He smiled slightly at the sight of the children snuggled together in the guest room.

*Ten minutes later*

"Get out of this shower, Angus." Madalynn said as Angus walked, naked, into the shower.

"No." He muttered, "I'm sorry. Forgive me." He said as he gently pushed her against the tile wall.

"Angus, you're drunk damn it. Go!" She replied as she pushed him away.

"You're too skinny. You need to eat more, 'Lynn. Those years of being an anorexic ballet dancer haven't left you." Angus whispered against her neck. She shivered and then sighed.

"Angus, I hate doing this. I don't want to sleep with you. We're not even a couple."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! Empty Re: I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 pm

"Shh..." Angus murmured softly and she rolled her eyes.

*&*

Bella (aka Angus's partner in crime for the night whom was very drunk still also) stumbled into her apartment building. She stared at the lock on her apartment door and at her key. She was unable to make the two fit together. Robert Pattinson, her neighbor and friend, though disgusted frequently with her behavior came outside to help.

"Hi Robby!" Bella smiled drunkly.

"Shh it's late..or well early." Robert rolled his eyes and took the key from her hand. "This isn't your key. Bella where's your key?"

"I don't know." She giggled.

Rob picked her up over his shoulder with a roll of his eyes and brought her into his apartment. He dropped her frustatedly and roughly on the couch, "Sleep there."

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! Empty Re: I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 pm

"I love you, Lynn. You know that." Angus whispered as he pulled her flush against him again.

"Yeah. You love my when you're wasted and I saved your ass by ruining my night and covering for you." Madalynn muttered before she pushed him away and walked out of the shower. Angus turned the shower off and followed her into his bedroom. He watched as she pulled one of his shirts on and a pair of his sleeping pants.

"Was it a dinner date or a meeting?" Angus asked as she climbed into his bed.

"A date damn it. And he's a better guy than you. Anthony Rapp." Madalynn spoke.

"Wasn't he in that musical about AIDS?" Angus asked angrily. Madalynn rolled her eyes.

"Actually, it's not about AIDS. It's about people. And it's called RENT and it's my favorite play and now movie EVER. You're suck a dick." She turned on her side and closed her eyes.

"Why have I got to sleep on the couch?" Bella murmurred.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm

"I always make you mad." He muttered.

*&*

"Because you're a drunk pain in my arse." Rob mumbled, his British accent stronger because he was annoyed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Madalynn turned towards him again, "Don't start this bullsh*t. You're right but don't even start it. If you were so worried about making me mad then you wouldn't do it."

Angus smiled slightly, "You're hott when you're mad."

Madalynn scoffed, "Shut up. I'm tired."

"No I'm not." She replied softly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Angus crawled into the bed with her.

(*(

Before she should speak she made a run for the bathroom. Robert, like a gentleman held her hair back as she vomitted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 pm

"Lynn," Angus said after laying there for twenty minutes.

"What?" She whispered as she shifted to be closer to him.

"You should just move in." He muttered. "You always get in anyway."

"Angus, hush. Go to sleep. You won't remember this in the morning."

He sighed as she threw up again, "Why do you do this to yourself?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:45 pm

"Yes I will." He argued sweetly.

"I'm fine." Bella coughed, wipping her mouth. "I think the guy I was talking to must have put something in my drink...I was feeling weird all night." She vomitted a third time.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:02 pm

Robert started to get very worried when she vomited a fourth time.

Madalynn chuckled, "Whatever. Go to sleep babe."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:07 pm

"Maybe I should take you to a doctor." Robert muttered as he helped her up when she was finished.

"No, I'm fine. I just need some water." Bella sighed.

*&*

Angus sighed deeply and rolled around.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Robert sighed, he knew how headstrong she was but he would be keeping an eye on her. He stood to go get her some water.

/-/

Madalynn smiled to herself and watched him sleep. She loved him and she knew it.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:14 pm

"Thank you, Rob." Bella said softly as she followed him into the kitchen.

*&*

Maybe one day it would all work out.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Rob smiled slightly, "Have you ever thought that it's not other people that make you sick? It's you. And that Sutherland kid doesn't help."

The two slept soundly until the next morning when the kids crawled into the bed with them.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:37 pm

"Angus is a good man." Bella said, "And I'm just fine!"

*&*

Angus laughed slightly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:58 pm

"You're not fine! You lose your keys at least three times a week." Robert replied, "You never come home before 3 or 4 in the morning."

"Oh shit, what time is it?" Madalynn whispered to Angus as she made room for the kids.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:04 pm

"Maybe you just need to live a little." She rolled her eyes.

*&*

"Ten."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Madalynn sat up, "Okay kids, let's make some breakfast!"

/-/

Robert rolled his eyes, "I have lived plenty."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:22 pm

They ran to the kitchen in unison.

*&*

"I think I'm gon..." She couldn't make it to the bathroom and threw up in the kitchen sink.

"You vomitted in my kitchen sink." Robert said emotionlessly as he rubbed her back.

"I'll clean it. Promise." She said, getting sick again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:32 pm

"I think we need to take you to the hospital."

Madalynn began making pancakes and eggs.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:51 pm

Bella shook her head and sat on the floor. "He slipped me a roofy that's all." Robert raised an eyebrow. "It's happened before. I'll throw up for a few more hours, get a fever, then be fine."

*&*

The kids loved her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:05 pm

"Fine...if you're better by a few hours we won't go." Robert replied after a moment.

Angus sat at the table in the kitchen and watched her. His eyes were still a bit red but alltogether he looked great.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:22 pm

"I'm just happy I made it home and didn't leave with him..." She mumbled.

*&*

"Hung over?" Madlynne (probably messed that up) asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:32 pm

"I'm glad too." Robert said softly.

"Maybe a bit." Angus smiled at her sweetly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:46 pm

"I'm going to clean the sink." Bella said, realizing so much time had passed.

*&*

She handed him some coffee.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:55 pm

"So do you still love me?" She teased as she walked to the stove and put pancakes on a plate.

Robert smiled, "I can do it."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum