Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:59 pm

"Yes."

*&*

"No. Please I owe you." She found some cleaning supplies.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Wanna Rock N Roll All Niiight!!! And Party Every Day!

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Madalynn smiled at him sadly, "We will see how long that lasts."

Robert shrugged, "Do what you want."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:07 pm

"Forever." Angus smiled.

*&*

"Want breakfast? I'll cook." Bella offered when she was finished.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Madalynn smiled, "We'll see. Why don't you give the kids a bath?"

"You know what? It's like we're playing 'house' and you're the momma and I'm the daddy...Just like when we were five." Angus replied as he stood up.

"You sure you won't throw up in it?" Robert replied teasingly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:59 pm

"I'm suprised you remember that." Madalynne smiled.

"I should be able to keep it down. Plus I'm starving...haven't had a real meal in so long." Bella was either working in her studio (she's an artist) or partying always.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Angus smiled, "I remember a lot more than you would think. Kids, c'mon!"

Robert nodded, "We could just go get something. Look around and see what you can find."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 pm

They all gathered around him, "Yes?!"

*&*

Bella looked through his cabinets, "Well you have absolutely no food. Typical man with empty cabinets." She teased. "How about I take you to breakfast?"

"How about I take you after you shower?" Robert offered. Bella agreed afterall she did look like a bit of a mess when she emerged from the shower she found a pair of girl's jeans and small men's t-shirt on Rob's bed for her with a note.

'The jeans were my sisters she left them here. Looked like they'd fit. As for the t-shirt it was the smallest of mine I could find I may have been twelve when I last wore it. Enjoy.'

Bella smiled as she dressed, she could hear Robert playing piano in the living room. "I love listening to you play piano," Bella said as she walked in then explained, "I can always hear you through the walls when I'm home."

"Sorry I never knew you could hear..must be annoying." Rob said, without a break from playing.

"No! Like I said. I love it." Bella smiled and made a mental note to call a locksmith to make her a new key. She couldn't stay here forever.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:47 pm

"Let's go get bathed so Uncle Angus and Lynn can take you home." Angus stopped to kiss Lynn before he lead the kids on, "We can pretend you two are mermaids!"

As if reading her mind, Robert said, "You can stay as long as you'd like."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 pm

"Okay." The smiled and followed him to the bathroom like two little puppies.

*&*

"It's okay I'll call the locksmith right after breakfast. I've been a burden to you long enough." Bella said blushing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Bella glanced at her phone and smiled when she saw that she had an incoming text from Angus.

Bells, I have to cancel on tonight. I'm going to be with Madalynn. Wanna reschedule?
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:25 pm

No problem. Tomorrow night, perhaps? She wrote back.

Rob looked at her and she spoke, "Come on I'm buying you breakfast." She took his hand and led him out the door.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:02 am

Madalynn sighed as she started getting ready to take the children back to Kiefer. She was also scheduled to meet her grandfather, Michael Caine, at Beau's for lunch. she smiled at the thought of her grandfather. The two of them had the paparazzi in a state of confusion about their relationship. They constantly hung out but avidly denied being related. It was a game for them.

Rob smiled at her, "Fine. Let's go on."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:21 am

Robert ushered her into his BMW. "You really like listening to me play?"

"Love it." She corrected.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 am

"Wonderful." He laughed, "Where are we going?"

"Lynn, beautiful, what are you doing?" Angus asked as he found Madalynn. The girls were trailing behind him.

"I've got a hot date with Grandpa at 11:30. So we need to get the girls home to Kief. You can go with me."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:46 pm

"You pick and I'll pay." Bella smiled.

"Nonesense I'm not going to let you pay." Robert insisted as he headed towards his favorite cafe.

"Robby, do I need to remind you I vomitted in your kitchen sink last night." She laughed, "I think I at least owe you breakfast."

&

Angus smiled, "Alright. Hey girls run along and get dressed and we'll all go."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 pm

Madalynn raised an eyebrow and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I don't think it's right to have a woman pay for a date....Not that this is a date." Rob added quickly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Angus put his arms around for a moment.

*&*

"Yeah of course." Bella said awkwardly, "Umm Robert I know we usually keep it light and fluffy, nothing too personal. But how come I never see you out at bars or clubs? I'm mean you're wealthy, attractive, and famous and living in LA."

"I'm a recovering alcoholic, Bella." Robert said quickly.

"Oh I shouldn't have asked." She felt stupid.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 pm

Twenty minutes later, Angus and Madalynn had arranged for Kiefer to meet them at Beau's. Kiefer, Madalynn and Michael all owned the restraunt.

He shrugged, "It's just not something I talk about very often."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:14 pm

Kiefer's eyes narrowed slightly when they approached.

*&*

(They're get into a tiny fight and Bella's going to show up at his doorstep apologizing and they kiss and are cute lol)

"I think you might have the same problem I did..." He added softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:48 am

"What?" Angus snapped at his brother.

-**-

Bella glared at him suddenly, "I don't have any problem, Robert."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 am

"Nothing.." Kiefer muttered.

"Bells, you drink at least six nights of the week. End up home with random men who put pills in the drinks and lose your keys all the time." Robby said.

"Shut up!" Bella said childishly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 am

Angus glared at his brother as they found a table large enough for their group, "Kiefer, you might as well spit it out now." He snapped as he took a seat by his brother.

"You're going to break her heart, damn it." Kiefer replied softly, wanting no one else to hear. The waiter came and he ordered drinks for himself and then kids and ordered their food.

-*-

He shrugged, "It's the truth! I can't help that I just am the one to notice it."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:58 am

"No, I'm not." Angus muttered softly to his brother.

*&*

The pair continued to argue until Bella exclaimed, "Ugh just let me out of the car."

"Bella, we're three miles from home and you're locked out."

"JUST LET ME OUT! I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!" Bella yelled. Robert pulled over, got out of the car and opened her door for her. Bella glared at him and walked away. Robert went back into his car and put his head in his hands.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:58 am

Kiefer glared at him, "You better hope you don't or you won't have a brother anymore."

Angus's jaw dropped ever so slightly, "You'd disown me if I hurt her?"

Kiefer rolled his eyes, "She does more for me than you do. All you ever think about is yourself! You ditch me when I need you most and I end up having to disrupt her schedule for you."

Bella stomped down the road and frowned. She pulled out her phone and text Angus.

Do you know where the hell my keys are? And please please don't bail on me tonight!

She was surprised when she recieved a reply quickly.

we r so fucking on. i am so pissed at my bro. what's new, right?
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:39 am

'I hate people. We need many many many drinks.' Bella texted back as she walked into the hair salon she always got her hair done in before going out. She'd go buy some clothes to wear later also since she couldn't get back into her apartment and wasn't in the mood to try.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum