Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters - Page 2 Empty Re: Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Lina lead him to outkirts ofwhere Achilles and Alyssa lived, "Wait." She said. "I must go ahead and warn Achilles."

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters - Page 2 Empty Re: Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:43 am

"You should probably warn Alyssa too." Hector smiled, "I will be waiting."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 am

Lina approached Achilles, whom was outside "Hector is with me." She said simply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:41 am

Achilles looked at her, "Why?"

"It was how I got to go." She replied and she sighed when he turned away from her and went into the tent.

"Really?" Lina heard Alyssa say, "That's positively wonderful. You can't kill him."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:49 pm

She heard Achilles mumbled something under his breath as he came outside again. "Alright fine. Bring him here." Achilles grumbled. Lina nodded and began to leave. "Oh and Lina?" She paused when she heard his voice, "You grow more beautiful everyday. No wonder that pig Paris is after you." Achilles added with a smile. Lina blushed as she rode to tell Hector he may come. Lina was madly in love with Achilles, ever since they were kids. Their had always been a tension and attraction between them. Achilles felt this chemistry too but the two never acted on their feelings.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Hector and Lina rode into the camp. Hector dismounted first and helped Lina off her horse, "Where is she?" He asked her very softly.

"In that tent." Lina replied just as softly, "She's probably waiting for you."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Achilles almost followed Hector in but Lina gave him a stern look.

"Fine." He grumbled. They waited outside together, "How is court?" Achilles asked.

"Horrible as usual."

*&*

"Alyssa..." Hector said softly as he walked into the tent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm

Achilles nodded, "Just live here. Don't go back."

Alyssa was in his arms in seconds. They shared a passionate kiss and then she pulled away.

"I've missed you."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:33 pm

"They'll come looking for me. I can't endanger your family." Lina sighed looking at him lovingly.

(((

"I've missed you too." He smiled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am

The two couples talked for hours and then finally everyone got ready for the meal.

"Mommy!" Gage yelled as he ran toward his mother and father.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:02 am

Hector smiled at his son.

"Thank you." Achilles said, as Lina passed him a plate of food.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 am

Lina nodded her head at him and then glanced over at Alyssa and Hector.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:56 am

The couple looked so happy and tranquil. An outsider would have never guessed the strange mix of people in that tent.

Achilles hand rubbed Lina's shoulder slightly, "Will you walk with me after dinner?"

(Does Gage know Hector is his father?)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 am

She smiled at him, "Yes."

Alyssa looked at Hector, "He doesn't know yet." She said as she leaned towards him and kissed his cheek.

Hector nodded, "I want to tell him tonight."

*Nope. lol. I just decided*
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:28 am

They pair finished their meal and left Hector and Alyssa.

"How have you been?" Lina asked as they walked. ***

She thought for a moment, "Okay."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 pm

"I have been wonderful. I've watched my nephew grow smarter and stronger...I've missed you. How have you been?"

-*-
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 pm

"Troy is miserable." Lina sighed, "I miss you...all of you."

Achilles sighed as they sat on the shore line. They were silent for a minute then he mumbled, "You're still wearing a maiden's robe..." His hand grasped some of the white material of her dress then let it go. It was so easy for him to forget Lina was just over ten years younger then him, the two never felt very far apart.

Lina nodded, "I have no family in court to arrange a marriage nor do I find any man there worthy of my virtue or my love." She at nineteen felt lost and alone in Trojan court.

"Not even the Prince?" Achilles was always secretly insecure that she would cave into Paris before he found the words to make her his.

"Especially not Prince Paris." She responded quickly.

*&*

"Gage, come sit with us." Cierra gestured to her son with a smile.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2