Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters Empty Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

Post  Admin Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:05 am

Alyssa glanced at her brother and flashed him a grin before turning to watch her young son playing with a wooden spoon.

"Who is his father?" Achilles asked softly as he walked up to her. Alyssa smiled.

"Not telling." She replied. She took in her son's dark curls and green eyes and smiled. Prince Hector of Troy was his father. Not even he knew that. Only one of Alyssa's best friends knew.

*Okay, I get Hector, you get whoever . You can be Alyssa's best friend and live in Troy of w/e.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lina will be Alyssa's best friend but she's part of the Trojan court, she's noble but not a royal. Paris is constantly pursuing her, though he's married to Helen. However she's madly in love with Achilles. She's constantly sneaking off to visit Alyssa and Achilles. Paris will learn of her and Achilles eventual love affair and try to steal Lina away for himself.)

"I won't be a Prince's whore." Lina spat as Paris followed her around the gardens.

"Royals have had mistresses for hundreds of years. It would not make you a whore!" Paris argued.

"You have a wife! You almost destroyed Troy to have her now lay in the bed you've made for yourself." Lina replied.

"You're an ungrateful little twit. Any woman would be happy for my affections." He snapped, he was losing his temper.

"Then perhaps you should pursue one them." She said coldly.

*&*

"One day, sister. One day you'll have to tell me." He tried to smile a little.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters Empty YAY!!!

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Paris stared at her in a disbelieveing rage, "You are so ungrateful. I can give you everything you want."

"Or so you think." She laughed before she called out to her son, "It's time to clean up for your supper."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters Empty Re: Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

Post  Admin Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:44 pm

"All I want is the one thing you'll never give me. Permission to leave the Trojan court." She longed to live with Achilles and Alyssa.

&

The boy smiled as his mother washed him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters Empty Re: Troy Fic for some reason the title must be a certain amount of letters

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm

*Did I ever name her child? lol*

Achilles sighed, "I love you, little sister. I don't know why you won't confide in me about that."

"Because it's none of your business. You just want to kill the man who fathered my child."

/-/

Paris had the audacity to laugh at her, "Why would you want to leave?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:57 pm

(I don't believe so =] )

"I do not." Achilles said, not sure if he meant it.

*&*

"I desire a simpler life." Lina lied, as she turned to hopefully walk away.

Paris grabbed her wrist pulling her back towards him and scowled, "You're such a little liar." He knew there was a reason Lina would not have him, he just didn't know what it was.

"Paris, kindly take your hands off me." She sighed, feeling a burn sensation due to his tight grip.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:48 am

PS
Paris is going to be a big big big horrible asshole in this so have fun with it =]

and i think soon Lina will beg Hector for premission to leave a few days and he'll let her so we can start the achilles lina storyline !

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Paris smirked, "I don't have to."

Achilles hugged her quickly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Lina tried to struggle out of his grip on her wrists, "You act like a spoiled school boy!"

*&*

Alyssa sighed softly, she longed to share the information with her brother.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:22 pm

"Gage, stop moving darling." She said to the boy as he tried to get away from her.

-=-

Paris looked at her with a frightening grin.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:58 pm

After a few minutes he finally sat still.

(*(

Lina struggled a little more. "Stop!" Paris yelled as he raised his hand to slap her. He paused because Hector walked into the gardens.

"Paris! That is no way to treat a lady." He scolded.

*&*

After a few moments he finally sat still.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Paris scoffed, "As if you can speak."

Hector raised an eyebrow, "What is that supposed to mean? My wife is dead and I have no mistresses or anything like that to speak of."

Achilles sighed softly, "He is such a sweet boy."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Paris rolled his eyes but Lina spoke before he could, "Prince Hector. I've been meaning to come find you. I'd like to ask your permission to please court for a short time. Only a week or so my sister in the far north is sick." Lina lied.

*&*

"Yes he is." Cierra smiled.

"Just like his father?" Achilles pried.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Alyssa laughed,"I certainly think he's sweet."

Hector smiled and nodded, "Of course."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:30 pm

"Alyssa please..." Achilles mumbled.

*&*

"But-" Paris started but was interupted.

"I've had enough from you for one day." Hector snapped, "Now run along, Lina." He said so his brother could not stop her later.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 pm

"Lina," Hector called, "perhaps I could accompany you?"

"Okay, fine, it's Prince Hector." Alyssa replied as she patted Gage's bottom slightly so he knew he could toddle off.

Achilles laughed, "You're lying."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:51 pm

Lina's heart skipped a beat. "Of course." She answered knowing that is what she had to say. As Hector walked to her she wondered what she was going to do.

*&*

"Sure I am." Alyssa rolled her eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Achilles abruptly stopped laughing, "You're NOT lying." He muttered, "Oh. Lys, what were you thinking!"

"Well, not that I would get pregnant and be raising the future prince." Alyssa replied softly.

"Wonderful, we'll take my horses." Hector said with a slight smile. He often wondered where Lina went when she =sneaked= off. He had some sort of fantasy that it might lead him to the woman he loved more than anything.

=Okay, is it sneaked? IDK if it's right. Wow. I graduated but I see it differently a lot.=
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:08 pm

"It was foolish." Achilles mumbled.

As they road Lina admitted softly, "I'm not going to the north to see my sister."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 pm

Alyssa glared at him, "Do not tell me what is foolish and what is not."

"I figured." Hector replied.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:55 pm

"Sorry." He threw his hands up in the air slightly.

*&*

"Hector, I really can't take you with me. I'll return to your brother now." Lina sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Achilles noticed the dark clouds that had appeared at her sudden flare of anger, "Hm...so you do have magic.."

"Please. I'm begging you. Take me to see Alyssa." Hector said.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:43 pm

"Coincidence." She said simply.

*&*

"You know..." Lina whispered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 pm

"I'm not like a god or anything." Alyssa couldn't help but laugh at her brother now, "If anyone would have magic, it would be Gage."

-*-

Hector sighed, "It's just a guess...but you're how I came to know her. I love her."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Achilles looked at the small boy and wondered.

*&*

"I will take you to her but only if you let me visit with her longer, that is if she'll forgive me for bringing you with me." Lina sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Hector nodded, "It won't be a problem."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next