Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:13 am

"That doesn't mean I forgive you. Asshole." Cierra replied.

(*(

Patch looked at her and frowned, "I just remember that I will be pretty busy."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

Post  Admin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 am

He grumbled and looked at the ground.

*&*

"That's it." She stood from where she was sitting. "I'm done, Patch. For real this time I mean it. I'm so sick of you treating me like shit!"

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 am

Cierra kissed his cheek, "Bye Preston."

)()

Patch smirked, "I don't treat you like s hit, Chris."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 am

Preston pulled her to him and kissed her, "I'm sorry baby."

*&*

"Yes you do! All anyone ever says is they have no idea why I'm with you! And you know what?! I have no fucking clue why I am. I've tried to make this work but you just act like I'm a warm body for your bed on the weekends. I deserve a lot better than that-"

Patch grabbed her and kissed her. She pulled away and pushed him away.

"Come on, Chris." He sighed. "You know I care about you. Don't be silly."

"No it's over." She stated.

"Yeah, like you haven't said that a million times before..." Patch smirked.

"I'm not going back to you this time." Chris said matterofactly. "I deserve so much better than you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 am

Cierra shrugged, "Whatever. Talk to me about it later."

(*(

"Get the fuck out of my apartment." Chris said.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 am

"Alright..." Preston sighed.

*&*

"Fine!" Patch snapped as he grabbed his bag and started walking out the door. "See you in a week babe. You know this won't last."

By the time Chris left her bedroom to respond he was gone. The jerk had even left the front door open. "What a fucking dick!" She snapped loudly to herself and slammed the door without even looking into the hallway, tears were now streaming down her face. She had walked away a few feet when she heard a knock.

"Patch, what the hell do you want?!" She snapped as she opened the door and wiped tears from one side of her face. "Oh!" She said positively embarrassed. "You're not Patch..."

"No, I'm not." Said the handsome man on the other side of the door.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Cierra stormed to the locker room and slammed the door open. Ryan looked up and smiled.

"I'm guessing you need scrubs." He said before he tossed her a pair. She smiled at him.

"Preston expected me to forgive him already."

"Uhm...what can I do for you?" Chris asked.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"What an idiot." Ryan scoffed.

*&*

"I'm sorry I'm looking for Preston." He smiled, "I'm his friend, Liam..."

"Chris.." She shook his hand. "I'm sorry Preston's not here. Come in. If you don't mind waiting he'll be back soon."

"Thank you." Liam stepped in. Chris shut the door behind them and he noticed her wipe her eyes and sniffle a bit, "I'm sorry but are you okay?" He asked kindly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Cierra nodded, "Duh." She pulled the scrubs on over her clothes and went over to Ryan, "I don't know what I would do without you dear." She pulled him into a hug and sighed. He hugged her tight and frowned. She was all he wanted and she had no idea.

(*(

"I am fine." She muttered.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 am

"Well, off to work aye?" He finally said.

*&*

Liam sighed, "I'll take a wild guess and say it has something to do with the man storming out of here while I was walking in."

"It's no big deal." Chris's voice cracked a little she held back tears.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Cierra nodded, "Yeah...I am on surgery today."

Ryan nodded, "Me too." He was a registered nurse.

*&*

Liam smiled, "Want to go out and talk about it?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:21 am

"Ah great." She smiled.

*&*

She was about to say no but then thought it had to be better than sitting in her flat and crying so she sighed, "Give me 10 minutes to get ready?" Liam nodded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:52 am

Ryan pulled her into a hug again, "It will be all right. You are the one who keeps choosing to get back with him.."

(*(

Ten minutes later, she was ready and they were headed out.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 am

"It's hard, Ry." She whispered.

*&*

"This way..." Liam took her hand and led her left down Bakers St. towards the beautiful Regents Park. "Whoever he is I'm 110% sure you're way to good for him."

Chris smiled slightly, "It's hard caring so much about someone who cares so little about you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am

Ryan chuckled, "You have no idea. All right, let's get to work."

(*(

"I have been there."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 am

"Work makes me happy." She laughed.

*&*

Chris sighed, "I hate him...so much. He's such a smug bastard." She laughed a little at the end.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 am

Ryan smiled, "It's bad when life at home is more stressful than working in a hospital, love."

She laughed, "Yes it is. Yes it is."

)()

Liam smiled, "He must be to make you cry."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 am

"Leave him." Ryan said suddenly.

*&*

"This is all so embarassing. I don't even know you." Chris sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 am

"It isn't that easy, Ry." Cierra muttered.

"Why not?" Ryan replied. He sounded almost pleading.

"Because...I used to love him." She sighed.

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Yeah. You USED to."

"Sorry." She shrugged.

"I think I am putting in for a transfer." Ryan said suddenly. Cierra's eyes widened.

"What?"

(*(

Liam laughed, "What can I say? I am a people person."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:58 am

"I am putting in for a transfer." He stated again.

*&*

"Clearly." She smiled.

"Plus, don't be sad. Now is the good part. You get to move on. Find a good man who will treat you like a princess." Liam smiled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 am

"Like for the day...or for ever?" Cierra asked as she stopped walking down the hall.

"Forever. You know what, Cie? I am in love with you...and you refuse to acknowledge that. So I am not going to do like you do with Preston. I am going to move away and fucking get on with my life. And I will always think about you but you know what? One day it won't hurt so badly to think of you with that prick."

(*(

Chris laughed, "As if."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Cierra grabbed him and kissed him before he could say another word.

*&*

"Aye the load of us are pricks I won't deny it but there's a few good ones out there. I like to believe I'm a good one." Liam flashed a smile.

Chris rolled her eyes, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 pm

They pulled apart when they heard a man clear his throat, "Sorry to break up your shit but you were both needed for surgery five minutes ago."

)()

Liam smiled, "At least give me th benefit of the doubt!"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm

"Right of course." She nodded.

*&*

"Ah I'm past that bit sorry. All men are now assumed to be shit unless they prove otherwise." Chris smiled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Ryan placed his hand on the small of Cierra's back and led her to the operating room.

)()

Liam raised an eyebrow, "I guess I'll have to try harder."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum