Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic) Empty Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 am

Patch ran his hair through his hair as he stumbled out of Chris's room in his boxers. He saw Cierra sitting at the kitchen table, Chris's best friend and roommate. He cringed slightly, she did not like him.

"Good morning." He mumbled as he opened the fridge for some juice.

"Patrick..." Cierra nodded slightly and went back to her newspaper.

"You know everyone calls me Patch..." He poured a glass and closed the door.

"Don't care." She muttered. "Oh and next time. Put some clothes on." She added as he walked back into Chris's room.

"Well, she hates me." Patch muttered as he laid back down in bed.

"She doesn't just doesn't understand what I'm doing with you." Chris mumbled and rested her head on his chest. Hell, Chris had no idea what she was doing with him. What they were? Were they even anything? Was he truely justy shy or maybe he was an ass like Cierra said? Chris never had good luck with men.

*&*

"Ass." Cierra mumbled.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic) Empty Re: Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Patch smiled slightly and kissed her neck.

Cierra glanced down as her mobile started to ring. Preston it flashed at her. She quickly pressed ignore. Preston had been her boyfriend. But then he failed to call her for several days so now she wouldn't talk to him. She sighed as she heard the bell for the apartment ring. Cierra stood up and went to answer the door. Preston stood before her.

"What the f-" She didn't finish because he grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

-I'm using him as my person. I'm over him but I somtimes wonder what would have happened if we had gotten back together like we talked about.-
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic) Empty Re: Remembering What You Deserve (England Fic)

Post  Admin Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

'Typical' Chris thought to herself, one thing she knew about Patch was he liked morning sex. She moaned slightly and stroked his chest gently.

(Haha fun fact and also true)

*&*

Cierra pulled away, "No! Not calling me is not okay! Who do you think you are, Patch? I won't put up with that shit like Chris does."

Preston's face looked slightly hurt, "Do not compare me to him! I am NOT like him and you know it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Cierra snorted, "MHM. And where have you been then? What's your fucking excuse?"

Patch smirked as he began to fill a "stirring" in his genital area. (LMAO)
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Preston looked at her, "I have been insanely busy at work and with family. I can honestly say I don't think either of them are good enough excuses. So, please I'm not making excuses. I fully admit what I did was wrong and I am very very sorry."

*&*

Patch rolled himself on top of her and took off the t-shirt of his that she had wore to bed.

(AND YES LMAO to that last post!)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Cierra heard a noise from the bedroom and rolled her eyes. She grabbed a sweatshirt and shoved Preston out of the house, "Let's go get something to eat. And I don't forgive you. I'm going to hold this over your head FOREVER."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Preston smiled slightly, knowing everything would be okay. He kissed her cheek, "I'm guessing Patch came for the weekend?"

*&*

"I want you..." Patch whispered into her ear. They continued having hot steamy sex.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

"Of course." She sighed. She shivered in the cool air. Cierra was wearing short shorts and a white cami underneath the sweatshirt.

(Is it actually cool there in Sept? lol)
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 pm

"She needs to get rid of that loser." He mumbled.

(Yep! around 50-60)

They laid together for a little while, "Visit me in Wales next weekend?" Patch asked as he yawned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Cierra nodded and put an arm around his waist, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She loved the difference in their heights. It made it easy to walk while still holding each other.

"I've got plans with Cie." Chris said softly.

Patch rolled his eyes, "So cancel them."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 pm

"Did you eat? Want to stop at a cafe?" Preston smiled.

*&*

"I don't want to..." She said softly.

"But I want to see you..." Patch pouted.

"Well, I want you to start calling or visiting during the week instead of making me feel like your warm body for the weekend." Chris snapped.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 pm

"No. That's why I said 'Let's get something to eat'." She snapped. Preston laughed and led her.

Patch stared at her, "Are you serious?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 pm

"Our spot?" Preston asked, referring to a restaurant down the street.

*&*

"Well come on..what am I supposed to think?" She said softly and looked away. Her courage was fleeting, she knew she'd let him get away with it again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:14 am

Cierra smiled and stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

-*-

He smiled at her, "I'm just so busy. I make the weekends your time. Isn't that enough?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Preston smiled, "So beside me being a huge arsehole how have you been?"

*&*

"I just thought that if you really..." Chris looked away.

Before she could finish Patch brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, kissed her cheek, and whispered, "Don't be silly love."

"Yeah I suppose you're right." She finally sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

"Good. I've been hanging out with Ryan." Preston glared at her. Ryan Greenfeild was a major problem between them because Ryan wanted to be with Cierra.

He nodded.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:20 pm

"Oh." Cierra simply nodded.

*&*

"How was your week?" Chris asked kindly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 pm

No. She was hanging out with him. lol. That's why he glared. That's who she ends up with...i think.

Cierra shrugged, "I'm not going to dump my friend because of you."

"That's harsh." Preston said soflty. Cierra shrugged again and looked at her watch.

"Oh, I'm due at the hospital soon. So I've gotta get back. Damn." She was in training to be a doctor.

"Fine." He smiled.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"Okay I'll walk you." Preston lead the way. "You spend a lot of time with Ryan?" He tried to be casual.

*&*

Chris got out of bed with a sheet wrapped around her.

"Why bother? It's not like I haven't seen every bit of you." Patch chuckled.

"Right." Chris let the sheet go and pulled on his t-shirt she had slept in and a pair of boy short panties. She never felt entirely comfortable with Patch, something was always off.

"I should be going soon..it's nearly noon.." He said as he got up out of bed as well.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Cierra rolled her eyes, "Pretty much every waking moment these past few days. And I don't want you to walk me. I'm going to get a taxi."

"But you don't have your clothes." He said softly.

"I'll borrow some from Ryan." He also worked there.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 am

"You're my girlfriend. I don't want you wearing another guy's clothes!" Preston snapped.

*&*

Patch saw her roll her eyes but ignored it and kissed her cheek after he pulled on some clothes.

"Ugh my head hurts..." He moaned as he put his shoes on.

"Shouldn't have drank so much last night.." Chris muttered with a bit of an attitude.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Cierra smirked at him, "Oh. Now I'm your girlfriend? Fine. Walk me but I'm going to wear his clothes anyway."

Patch just laughed.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:44 pm

"You're being a bitch." He scoffed.

*&*

Chris sighed, "I guess I'll visit you next weekend."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 am

"Yeah. Well, I'm allowed to be. You sort of ignored me for three days."

"That would be nice except-"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 am

"I said I was sorry!" He sighed.

*&*

"You just asked me to visit..." Chris snapped, she was getting fed up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum