Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Called Creation

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chaos Called Creation Empty Chaos Called Creation

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:01 am

Jonathan let out a gasp as he walked into his sisters room, "What the hell! Get off my sister, London!" London Christensen pulled away from his girlfriend, Jessica Monaghan, and laughed.

"Sorry Jonny." The boys had an age difference of two years but they were closer than Jon was to his own brothers.

"That is disgusting! And what the hell are you thinking? She's only 16 years old." Jon snapped as he turned away so they could dress, "I came to collect Jess for lunch. No wonder she's late to go with me and my dad."

"You can turn around." Jessica said, sounding annoyed, "What is it with this family? At least it was you this time 'stead of Dad or Uncle Lan." She ran a hand through her long hair and frowned.

"You look like mom when she's mad." Jon laughed. He walked out of the room and headed toward the dining room.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Chaos Called Creation Empty Re: Chaos Called Creation

Post  Admin Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Jonathan's phone buzzed in his pocket, "Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, it's Caden. I need a really big favor." She started, her voice sounded desperate.

"Are you okay?"

"Can you pick me up from somewhere?" Caden begged.

"What's wrong? Where are you?" Jonathan sighed as he sat down.

"Well, I went to this party down in Manhattan Beach last night. And I kind of ended up sleeping on the beach with this guy I met and now I just woke up and he's gone. I can't call London because he will kill me!" Caden explained, "Please!"

"Caden, I'm about to go to lunch with my dad...." He mumbled but hated the idea of leaving her stranded there.

"Jonny pleaseeee!" She begged again.

*&*

"I don't think your brother will ever get used to that." London laughed, putting on his shirt.

*&*

"Daddy! Take me to go play with James!" Jackson begged his father, whom was lounging on the couch with his wife, Shae.

Hayden had just been diagnosed with lung cancer. They had broken the news to the children a few days ago, Shae wouldn't let Hayden out of her sight as if she was scared he would suddenly disappear. As scary as it was the doctor's promised there was definitely a good chance of beating the cancer with the proper treatment. Caden had decided to deal with the news by not telling anyone and partying the past two days. London refused to be around the house. Jackson didn't quite understand it all so he was the only normal child. They had decided to let the kids have a week or so to deal with everything, negatively or positively.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Jonathan sighed, "I guess. I'll be there in twenty minutes." He hung up and went to his car. He sent his dad and Jessica texts canceling the lunch. He figured that Orlando and Jessica would go anyway but he didn't care.

"I doubt it...Hm, he just text me." Jessica read it and frowned. Jonathan had given her more details than Orlando and she didn't like what she read, "Uhm, I think that I'm still going to meet Uncle Lan...do you want to come with? He wouldn't care...oh, Jon won't be there now."

"Honey, you're rambling....what's wrong?" London asked softly as he pulled her close. She sighed.

"I can't tell you...I've been sworn to secrecy." She muttered.

"If I read your text, then you won't have told me. It'll just be like I am a jealous boyfriend or something." London replied as he gently took her phone. His face darkened as he read it.

"Honey, I can't. Mommy might take you." Hayden said softly. He hated to disappoint his son but he wasn't feeling very well at that moment.

"No she won't! She won't ever take me anywhere!" Jackson cried angrily. Hayden smiled slightly.

"Why don't you call James...I'm sure he'll come get you."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 am

Jon got there and saw Caden sitting on the beach with her head in her hands. He sighed as he sat down next to her.

"So my dad has lung cancer." She whispered.

"I heard." He replies, "Caden I am really sorry about your dad."

"Yeah well whatever..." As she looked away tears formed.

"I do not like my sister talking to your brother. He is way too old for her. Nor do i like her sleeping on the beach with random people." London snapped.

"Come on baby." Jackson climbed into his mom's lap. "Lets call James."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm

"Caden, let's go get something to eat." Jon said softly as he pulled her up and put his arm around her.

Jessica stared at him, "Well, he probably feels the same way about you...except the beach part."

Jackson grinned, "Okay."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 pm

"Yeah okay I'm starving..." She mumbled leaning into his side.

*&*

"I'm only two years older than you, more like 18 months! He's FOUR YEARS OLDER THAN HER! She is SIXTEEN he is fucking twenty." London growled.

*&*

"James!" Jackson blurted into his mother's cellphone, "Will you come play with me?!" Hayden smiled at his son and wife.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 am

Jon sighed as he helped her to the car, "What do you want? I personally want some donuts...but yeah...You're a girl. Probably worried about getting fat. Even when there's no chance you'll ever be fat."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "So what? It's not like he's trying to have sex with her! She's the one that keeps calling him! She's a little slut-tease and she's the one who should leave him alone!"

London's eyes narrowed, "You won't say another word against my sister." Jessica scoffed.

"Or you'll what, London? Hit me? Leave me? Whatever." London stared at her. He knew she was more than pissed off.

"Go away." He snapped. Jessica nodded and left, calling Orlandon on the way.

//-//

"Oh...." Jackson said softly. He sounded bummed. Suddenly he brightened, "Okay! Let me ask mommy! Mom, can I go with James? He's going to go eat and play mini-golf and all KINDS of stuff!"

Shae couldn't help but laugh. It made her happy that one of her children could be made happy, "All right sweetie."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 pm

"Donuts are fine." Caden smiled. After a few minutes of silence Jon spoke.

"So I know it's none of my business but I hope you didn't sleep with this guy...the dirtbag that left you on the beach." He muttered softly. He thought of her sleeping with anyone made his blood boil. That was a part of her he always wanted even if it was "wrong".

"You're right it isn't any of your business." Caden snapped and looked away. Her name Caden meant fighter and it suited her pretty well, she was more than fiesty most of the time. She was a virgin and even though she knew it was wrong she always thought Jon would be her first.

(*(

London started to walk downstairs, "I'm going home to see my dad!" He called to Jessica whereever she was.

(*(

Jackson waited impatiently for James to arrive. When he finally did he ran to the door to open it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Jon shrugged at her, "Fine, don't tell me."

"I won't." She replied as he pulled into a donut store parking lot.

*/-*

Orlando pulled up and smiled as Jessica climbed into the passenger seat, "Hi sweetheart. I got reservations at Beau's or whatever that place is."

Jessica faked a smile, "Awesome. That is my fave. Maybe on of the cute Sutherland boys will be there."

James picked the young boy up and hugged him, "I missed ya!"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:06 pm

They sat inside sipping coffee and picking at donuts. There was about ten minutes of silence then Caden sighed, "I didn't sleep him. I've never had sex with anyone." She said the last part very very softly.

(*(

"Aren't they about forty?" Orlando laughed.

(*(

"I missed you too!" Jackson squealed.

"Come on in." Shae smiled at the door.

"Hello..." James kissed her cheek and walked in. "Hey, Hayden how are you feeling?"

"Not too bad. Thanks." He stood up and shook his hand. "I think your mom and dad are coming by soon."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:00 am

Jon smiled at her, "Well, I wish I could say the same for myself but that'd be a lie. It's not like that's a big deal. It's cool to see virgins'."

"Angus has two son's. My age. Duh." Jessica laughed at him, "With his ex-wife, Madalynn. You should hook up with her!"

James nodded, "Good. They've been arguing today. Because of some pic of Mom and Lan in a stupid tabloid. It's obviously CGI but Dad's being a tard."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 am

Caden blushed, "It's actually kind of embarassing. I mean it's not like I don't want to have sex I just haven't come across anyone deserving of me." She flashed a joking smile.

*&*

"I'm taking a break for dating...or women in general for the matter." Orlando chuckled.

*&*

Hayden laughed,"I'll set the record straight." He and Dominic had become best friends.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Jon looked at her with a smile, "Don't be embarrassed. I think you're cute."

"Only 'cos you're in love with my mom still."

"Good." James replied, "I dono why he acts like that."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 pm

Caden blushed then pulled a folder out of her bag, "Oh I just finished the prints the other day from that show you did last week. Here..." Jon had asked her to take some pictures of his band about a year ago and she had been helping them out ever since.

"These are great!" He smiled looking through them.

"They're film not digital. It makes the picture so much more raw. So just give me a few days and I'll scan them on the computer for you so you can do whatever you need with them." She said.

*&*

"No, no I'm not." Orlando said dryly.

*&*

"DAD!" London boomed as he walked through the door. He found his father and gave him a hug, something he almost never did. "Sorry I haven't been around."

"It's okay." Hayden smiled slightly as they let go.

"Oh hey James!" London said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:06 am

Jon grinned at her, "I don't have any idea what I'd do without you. Oh, I'm going on tour soon and I was wondering if you'd wanna tag along and take pics and stuff. Well, nevermind, I guess you'll wanna be around your dad."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Uh huh. So then why are you not dating anyone? I'm sure it's not cos you're gay."

James smiled at him, "Hey. Seen my sister lately?" He teased. London scowled slightly.

"Yes." He snapped. James raised an eyebrow.

"We're here!" Tamara called as she walked through the front door, "Bleh! Why are all the little ones here?" She smiled at them and hugged James.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:37 pm

"We'll see." Caden said, "I should probably get home soon. Will you come?"

"I don't know if that's a good id-"

"Please!" Caden added.

*&*

"Hey mom." James smiled.

"Hi TAMMY!" Jackson hugged her legs.

Dom took a seat next to Hayden on the couch. Hayden noticed his scowling, "Dom whatever it is. Get over it. Life is short." Hayden sighed.

*&*

"I'm not dating because I always end up being a bad boyfriend and apparently a very bad husband. So why disappoint?" Orlando smirked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Jon sighed, "Fine. Let's go."

Tamara took Jackson in her lap and smiled at him. He kissed her cheek sweetly.

Dom turned to Hayden, "Look, you wouldn't understand. You don't see pictures of your wife with the father of her first-born."

Jessica laughed at him, "I love you, Lan. I think you deserve a nice lady. Stop beating yourself up."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Caden got into the car as they drove she said, "What? Are you going to get in trouble for hanging out with me? Well, I guess twenty year olds don't get "in trouble" but you know what I mean."

*&*

"And don't understand how special loved ones are and how quick they can be taken away." Hayden sighed. Shae kissed his cheek and held his hand.

*&*

"Yeah yeah yeah." Orlando chuckled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm

"Your brother doesn't like that we even know each other. I don't really know what his problem is...I don't have a reputation of screwing every girl around. That'd be Danny." James said, referring to his younger brother, James's twin.

Dom rolled his eyes, "I really don't wanna hear it. I realize that I would be devastated to lose Tams in any sort of way but it still pisses me off. You know if you saw a picture of Shae with whats-his-name you'd be pissed."

Jessica smiled, "Okay, I am starving. Drive faster...what's the worst that can happen? A ticket. I know you can afford that."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm

Caden never understood why London hated her being around Jonathan anyway because to her him having feelings for her seemed impossible anyway. "Well London doesn't like anybody much so he will have to get over it. My dad loves you."

*&*

"Not if it was obviously fake!" Hayden coughed trying to lighten Dom's mood.

*&*

"Your mom will kill me if I don't get you back to her in one piece." He laughed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:38 pm

"Who doesn't? Well, besides London." Jon laughed as he finally pulled into the driveway leading up to Caden's house, "Well, I just want you to know, before we go in, that you don't have to drink away your troubles. That shit just makes life worse. I had to go to rehab for drinking when I was your age."

Dom sighed, "Fine. But I don't think it looks fake." He pulled the picture out of his pocket and tossed it toward Hayden. Hayden looked at it and started laughing.

"Dude! All they did was cut her face off a pic and glue it on his squeeze at the time." Hayden smirked.

/-/

Jess shrugged, "Sometimes I think it'd be better if I was dead."

"Jessica Denise Monaghan! If I ever hear you say that again then I will bust your ass." Orlando snapped angrily.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 am

"I know." Caden nodded, "It was just a crazy night."

*&*

Jackson grabbed the picture and looked at it, "YEAH! Uncle Dom I can do that on paint on my computer."

*&*

"Sorrryyy." Jessica sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Jon nodded, "I just worry...all right?"

Dom sighed and blushed slightly, "Fine. Sorry Tams."

Orlando shrugged, "Do you remember when you were like 5 and I had to go away for a while?"

Jessica nodded slowly.

"I was in the hospital because I crashed my motorcycle..Only it wasn't an accident and I didn't realize until I almost did die that I didn't want to."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Caden nodded then burst through her door. "Daddy!" She yelled upon going in. She ran right over to him and hugged him so tightly he laughed.

"Hey sweetie." Hayden planted a kiss on his daughter's head. Jon walked in slowly behind her, he smiled at the scene.

*&*

Tam glared slightly at Dom, "You should be more trusting."

*&*

Jessica nodded, "I know you're right. Things are just hard sometimes."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:34 am

Dom turned his attention towards his step-son, "Hey Jon." Tamara flashed him a smile.

Orlando nodded, "Now, why do you feel that way? Is it boyfriend troubles?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum