Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REWRITE! FINALLY

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

REWRITE! FINALLY Empty REWRITE! FINALLY

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am

"Everything you've ever heard about werewolves (to a point) has been a lie until now.

*We can change form at anytime. Not just the full moon. Although the full moon is preferred for hunting.
*We are NOT killing machines. Usually we don't even go after humans. And on the occasion that we do, it's because that are evil!
*Silver doesn't kill us. It doesn't even hurt us. We just don't like it.
*We don't eat raw meant, unless we have no means of cooking it. We like it rare. Also, we like things other than meat. A lot of us rather enjoy chocolate.
*Oh, when we change form, we become actual wolves...the kind that walk on four legs.

There's a lot more you humans have gotten wrong but those are the main points that irritate me. The only things you got correct were that wolfsbane can be fatal, we mate for life (or until death), you should NEVER piss us one of us off, and we live in packs.
I realize that I should mention them now. The Vampires. You humans were wrong about them too. Pretty much all supernatural beings to tell the truth.
*Vampires can walk around in the sunlight. It doesn't affect them at all. They are pale because they have no blood coursing their veins. Duh.
*Crucifixes, garlic, stakes, etc. don't kill or hurt them.
The only way to REALLY kill a vampire is decapitation. But hell, that would kill anyone.
Let us begin our story."

/-/-*//-/-*/-*/-*/*/-*/-*/*/

Cam Gigandet, the first in line to the vampire throne, growled softly as he smelled her scent. He took a deep breath and turned around slowly, "I wondered how long it would take you. There's all of this hype about werewolves being such great hunters. Took you long enough." He smiled at her and wasn't surprised when she pounced on him playfully in her werewolf form.

"Dani, quit being disgusting! I hate being licked by dogs." The wolf growled so he quickly corrected himself, "Sorry, wolves. Whatever. Darling, change please." He watched, in awe as usual, as Daniella changed into her human form.

"James, it didn't take me that long. I had to talk to Daddy. So he wouldn't be wondering where I was during this stupid talk of ANOTHER treaty. How many do we need? Damn. Remember everything that happened at the last one?"

"What, the killings?" Cam replied softly as he looked her over. She was tan and everything was beautifully toned. To the the naked eye, her muscles wouldn't be noticed as well as by his eyes.

"No, silly, us!" She laughed as she laid her head on his chest. She was completely naked but it didn't bother her at all.

Mattiaus looked over at Elias and rolled his eyes. That man, vampire, had NO clue what was going on under his nose. What an idiot.

"Can we please get on with this?" Mattiaus snapped finally. He was tired of being cooped up in this vampire castle. It had been common courtesy that they meet here this time, as last time it had been the werewolves castle.

"Hold on." Elias replied cooly, "Where is Noelle?"

"I am here, my lord." She replied calmly from where she sat behind him.

Last edited by Cierra1989 on Wed May 06, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

REWRITE! FINALLY Empty Re: REWRITE! FINALLY

Post  Admin Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 am

James wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. "The discussion should be over soon." His hand grazed her body, "You are so perfect."

*&*

(Yeah, doing that thing we do when we let time pass in one place and not another. If this messes with anything you were planning let me know I'll change it.)

The treaty meeting went surprising well. They would meet again, next month. Elias had agreed in the mean time to "try" to find which vampires in particular were responsible for the killings at the last meeting. During the meeting Noelle had quietly slipped out of the room, that was the first time Hugh noticed her. He sat behind Mattiaus with a few other "men", his eyes followed her as he saw the dark haired beauty slip gracefully from the room unnoticed. He was surprised by her youth, Hugh had been changed just before his 34th birthday. Elias had aged to look about 40 but his future bride looked just 20 or so. That is when his idea came to him. Elias had felt the lack of her presence, his eyes darkened as he said goodbye to the werewolves, he could feel her getting farther and farther away.

"Excuse me. I trust you'll have a safe journey home." Elias nodded at Mattiaus as he walked away. He was going to find Noelle himself, too embarassed to tell anyone she may have tried to run away from him.

-Fifteen minutes later-

Elias continued to drag Noelle, his grip unforgiving on her arm as it had been the whole time back to the castle. "The world is far too small for you to try and run away from me. To think this whole time I thought you were a smart woman." He laughed maliciously. Noelle did not respond. They entered his chambers and he flung her into a chair by the wall. He backhanded her face for the disobiedence of running away.

"Did I ever force you to sleep with me?" He said loudly, his face close to hers, his hands on the arms of the chair she was in, "Did I ever make you come to my bed? Did I ever even try to touch you? I've never even laid a violent hand on you until now. I kept you in luxury, made sure you were well taken care of since the day I changed you. Why?" He sighed. She did not answer. "WHY?!" He shouted. He answered his own question, "Because I will marry you." She shook her head slightly, he put his hand on her cheek to stop this, "Yes." He continued, "I will marry you. I will sleep with you, but lawfully. I will make you my wife because you're special." He stroked her cheek. Elias kissed her, his hand tugged her hair painfully until she kissed him back. When he pulled away he smirked, "Don't test my patience, my love."

Noelle finally spoke. She felt defeated and disgusted. Not only was she a very young vampire, Elias was far too powerful for her to ever be able to do anything against him. "I am sorry." She said dryly.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 am

(Lol, yeah i noticed it said Paul and i was like wtf? lol. No biggie. He is sexy too.)

Elias smirked at her and then looked up sharply when the heavy wooden doors banged open and his beloved son, Cam, strolled in. With a wave of Cam's hand, the doors closed.

"Hey Pops." Cam said, just to annoy his father. Elias smiled and moved away from Noelle.

"I can smell that werewolf on you." Elias replied with a laugh. Cam shrugged and glanced at Noelle.

"Hey." He said softly, "Sooooo. Dad, want to go with me to get a drink?"

Dani flashed her father a quick smile and kissed his forehead as she entered the car awaiting them. It would take them on the journey back to their own castle.

Last edited by Cierra1989 on Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 am

Elias nodded then snapped at Noelle, "Run away from me again and I will kill you. Understand?"

"Yes." Noelle nodded. She looked away embarassed James was there.

*&*

The car ride was silent for a while.

Hugh drove a car behind them, knowing he would probably be driving back to the castle later that night.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 05, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

James sighed and turned away. His father had killed many woman. James's mother was one of them.

"So, Papa, do you think it's okay if I get involved with that case?" Dani asked her father softly. His clan of werewolves owned a large firm of attorneys. Dani just so happened to have studied to be one.

"Which one?" Mattiaus asked with a smile. He knew exactly which one. It was a case involving the murder of a small child.

He sighed as he tried to find a radio station.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"That one is fiesty..." Elias mumbled to his son as they walked.

*&*

Noelle's hand brushed the cheek Elias had slapped. It would have bruised if she was still human. She sat and looked out the window at the rain. She thought about going for a walk, she loved the rain.

*&*

Hugh could not stop thinking about Noelle and he didn't know why. He didn't even know her name was Noelle. He must knew she was Elias's. He debated turning the car around at that moment and kidnapping her. Hugh made a mental check list, he had everything he could possibly need in the trunk. Mattius would probably just think he had forgotten something there, he trusted him. Afterall he was going to do all this for Mattius.

*&*

Dani sighed, "You know which one..."

"And you know how I feel about the matter." He said sternly.

"Dad, I want to work on the case. It is important to me." She pressed.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 05, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Cam laughed slightly, "Dad, you always say shit like that. But she's a beauty."

She loved the smell of it. A human nose couldn't really tell the scent of it as well as a vampire nose.

Hugh nodded to himself and slowly pulled into an alcove in the woods and turned around. He could feel adrenaline pulse through his veins and his muscles tensed.

"No. You want to eat him dear." Mattias replied calmly.

Last edited by Cierra1989 on Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:12 pm

"I always say she's fiesty because well it's damned true. Yes, she is a beauty." Elias laughed, he was usually a kind man when he was with his son "Anyway how was your evening?"

*&*

She thought for a moment that Elias would be angry if he returned and she was not in his chambers but decided he would be with his son for a while. Noelle opted not to take a coat and headed for the walkway on the outer walls of the castle.

(*(

Paul sped up he wanted to get there as fast as possible. He made a mental plan as he drove.

*&*

"Can you blame me?" Daniella sighed, "But I really do want to work on it..honestly. You know I will be responsible."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Cam smirked, "Relatively better than yours. I'll be she's not as fiesty as Dani." Elias stopped walked and looked at his son.

Gently placing an hand on his son's arm, he said, "I do hope you are not getting too serious with a werewolf. Especially her."

Cam sighed, "It's really none of your business if it's her I fall for. And what's so wrong with a werewolf?"

Elias rolled his eyes, "Everything. They make good pets and mistresses. Now wives to vampire royalty."

"I'm sure they say the same about us." Cam's reply was cold.

-*-

Noelle sighed as she entered the forest. She took a deep breath and smiled at the smell of the wild flowers. They she winced as she was hit by the smell of something else.

Mattiaus sighed, "Let me sleep on it." Dani grinned. That usually meant she would be getting her way.

Last edited by Cierra1989 on Wed May 06, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm

"You are royalty, James." Elias said, "You have certain obligations!"

*&*

Noelle held a tree slightly, she was weak and needed to feed. The support however let her focus her strength on her other senses. That's when she knew he was behind her. It was too late, impossibly strong arms were wrapped around her but no hand was place over her mouth.

"Don't scream." The male voice whispered into her ear.

"Let go of me!" Noelle snapped. His arms merely tightened as she struggled, she didn't think it was possible to break his grasp but she continued.

*&*

Dani sighed, "Alright."

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 05, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 pm

"So does she. And if I want to screw her then I will." Cam snapped to avoid a fight.

*/-/

"I can't do that. Just come with me calmly and I won't have to use restraints."

Mattiaus placed an arm around his daughter.

"You're missing mum aren't you?" She asked softly.

Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Elias looked at his son, "Let's just get a drink."

*&*

"Is this a fucking joke?" Noelle kneed him in the balls and ran. Unfortunately he caught her by the long hair. "Oh fuck!" She snapped.

*&*

"Everyday." He looked at his daughter.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Cam smiled slightly as they kept going. He wondered who they would select tonight. A bad guy or someone innocent.

//-//

"I told you not to do that." He snapped as he pulled out handcuffs.

She smiled sadly, "Me too." Her mother had been accidentally shot by a man hunting. He'd thought she was a wolf.

Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:18 pm

"Why the hell wouldn't I? I'm not going anywhere with you." Noelle snapped but he managed to clasp her hands in the cuffs.

Hugh picked her up, knowing she would not walk. "Elias will be so upset when he sees I've taken his pretty little play thing." His voice was so deep, even deeper than Elias's. He was scruffy not clean shaven and his tosseled hair fell across his brow.

"Fuck you!" Noelle growled.

*&*

"Dani...what did you do this evening during the meeting?" Her father asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed May 06, 2009 2:51 pm

"Gladly." Hugh muttered as he kept walking.

"I was with Cam. I'm sure you know what it is that I was doing. You seem to know everything." She replied softly as she glanced away. It did not embarass her that her father knew she loved and slept with Cam.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Noelle rolled her eyes, "I'd rather die then go to bed with an animal like you."

"A fiesty one like you should rather enjoy an animal." He snapped, he wasn't usually this rude, "But if you'd prefer death I'm sure that can be arranged."

"If you think you will gain something by taking me then you are either very dumb or very naive. I am thinking you are both." Noelle rolled her eyes as he tossed her in the car and secured her.

"Elias will step down eventually when he learns I have taken you. He may have had many women but he goes on and on how special you are and how much he loves you." Hugh mumbled.

"You are wrong. I am not special and he does not love me. He just wants me in his bed." Noelle stated.

"Just be careful. Vampires are not known for being trustworthy."

"Cam is and you know I always keep my wits about me." Dani said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

"Look woman. I know Elias better than you. Which isn't much. But if he just wanted you in his bed then it would have happened already." Hugh snapped as he entered the car.

"Cam is....a royal vampire darling. You're going to die because you have fallen in love with him and he is not going to disobey his father just to love you." Mattiaus said softly.

Dani rolled her eyes, "Dad, stop. I know Cam."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 am

She rolled her eyes, "I ran away from him today. He sensed it. He'll know I'm gone soon."

*&*

"Alright, dear." He sighed.

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 07, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu May 07, 2009 10:20 am

Hugh shrugged, "We'll be long gone by the time he realizes you've disappeared. Besides, he won't expect that I took you for a while."

*-/

"Dad....where is Hugh?" Dani asked as she glanced behind them. Mattiaus shrugged.

"I don't know. Probably took a different route to make sure the damn vampires don't do something stupid."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 am

"I need to feed." She said matterofactly. "That is why you took me so easily. I have no fed in a dangerously long time."

"I'll give you blood when we're in the mansion." Hugh said, "Won't make a difference. I am much older than you therefore stronger. Plus, I don't want to have to go steal you from him again."

"What makes you think I would go back there if I escaped?" Noelle said, she would never ever go back but she also did not want to be Hugh's prisoner. If she got away she would not belong to anyone ever again.

*&*

"Maybe I should call him..." Dani thought aloud.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri May 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Hugh glanced down as his cell started ringing, "'Lo?"

"Hugh, where are you?" Dani asked sweetly. Of all the werewolves, she and Hugh were the closest.

"Uhm...on my way to the castle." Hugh replied. He could mentally picture Dani realizing something was up.

"So...what are you doing?" She asked. What she really meant was "What the fuck have you fucking done?"

"I've got a girl..." He muttered. Which meant, "Totally kidnapped the enemy king's lady."

Dani sighed, "After I'm finished with you, I'm going to cut your head off."

"That seems a little dramatic, Dan." Hugh said with a laugh. He sighed in relief when she laughed as well.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 15, 2009 1:26 pm

They hung up. She sent him a text telling her to bring her straight to his room.

"What is your name?" Noelle asked.

"What?" Hugh had been daydreaming.

"What is your name?" She repeated.

"Hugh."

*&*

"He'll meet us back in a few minutes." Dani smiled at her father.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue May 26, 2009 12:59 pm

"You already know my name but I'm Noelle."

He nodded at her calmly, "All right darling. I'm sure the two of you will want to spend time together."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 28, 2009 4:22 pm

"Hello..." Hugh smiled slightly as they drove up to the manison.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 pm

"Were you on the phone with your princess?" Noelle asked curiously.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next