Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight/Vampire Fic

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twilight/Vampire Fic Empty Twilight/Vampire Fic

Post  Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 pm

We've started vampire fics before and never finished them. I'm going to use Edward Cullen and my girl going along with some stuff from Twilight but it doesn't necessarily have to be a Twilight fic that's just my inspiration. You could use Jake, Jasper, Emmet or Carlisle or simply just make up vampire characters or make your girl one. Whatever you'd like. My girl, Christina (bc i'm not being creative) is human her and Edward were together 8 months before he left, bc his enemies came after her like they did to Bella. In this Bella died shortly after Edward left her in new moon bc i need to get rid of her hahaha. I'm going to play in the beginning with the promise he had both girls make before he left them "not to do anything reckless or stupid" and how his voice is sometimes present in Christina's head (like Bella in new moon) but she doesn't know if he's there or not. Edward will return to her in the beginning and she really wants him to bite her so they can be together forever but he's refusing too.

-------------------

It had been five months and three days since Edward Cullen left Seattle, Washington and Christina behind. She thought over time it would grow easier, but it didn't because living without your soulmate never gets any easier. Now she sat alone in her apartment (which she may or may not share with your girl haha) on her bed feeling like her heart had been ripped out of her chest. No matter what reckless behavior she partook in, Edward's voice was no longer there warning her to stop. She simply wanted to die, she had contemplated suicide many times since he left "for her own good" but hadn't taken action out of respect for the promise she made him. But Edward promised to be with her forever and he broke that promise, five months and three days ago. As she looked down at the knife she contemplated the outcome of her possible actions. Either Edward would come and save her, in the flesh not just with his voice. OR she'd die, either way she thought she won because if he wouldn't come and wouldn't save her she definitely didn't want to live anyway. Death was the only escape from her love for Edward, after all the immortal could never cross paths with the dead.

"Why'd you have to leave..." She sobbed quietly.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Twilight/Vampire Fic Empty Re: Twilight/Vampire Fic

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I kinda want Carlisle! lol. I need to read the whole series over again. Like a Star @ heaven

Cierra walked through the halls of her mansion. There was no sound. Not even the sound of her footsteps or breathing.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Carlisle said as he walked out of his study.

"Edward..." She sighed, "Chris...I suppose everything. I'm not like Esme. I worry so much more." Carlisle twirled a strand of her silky auburn hair.

"Edward's fine. Christina is being watched very acutely.".

I'll never leave you...

Christina heard this and her tears abated for a moment.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 pm

I really hate him sometimes... She thought for once wishing he could hear her thoughts. At this point Christina was seriously beginning to think she was insane, how could she hear his voice if he was not there? "This is a pointless and pathetic existance." She said softly to herself, grabbing the knife in her hand, wondering if bleeding to death was painful. It couldn't be as painful as being withouth him she decided.

*&*

"She's a mess." Cierra said softly, "And so is Edward."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Carlisle smiled at her and kissed her cheek, "Everything will fine. I promise." Cierra rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh yes, I forgot. You know everything." Her voice was filled with sarcasm.

"Actually, I believe you're the one who knows everything." Carlisle's laugh filled the hallway.

"Not everything. Just some things." Cierra muttered as she let him pull her into his arms.

"I love you."

Put it down, Chris.

There it was again. She'd heard him, "What the hell?" She whispered as she looked around the room. Was he secretly hiding somewhere?
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:53 pm

"I love you too." She replied softly.

*&*

"What you're a vampire, you like blood. Always said mine tempted you." Christina muttered, moving the knife closer to the skin piercing it very slightly, "It's all yours now..." She was fully convinced now she was indeed insane.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:58 pm

If you don't stop it, I will. Edward's voice was yelling at her.

The phone started ringing so Carlisle reluctantly pulled away from her to answer it.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:00 pm

"This is how you wanted me. Moral and breakable!" She reminded his voice, or him at this point she didn't know anymore but hearing his voice was heavenly. She cut alittle more, not too deeply though and very little.

*&*

"Hello?" Carlisle answered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 pm

I though you said you were watching her! Edward's voice could be heard from the seat Cierra had taken. She raised her eyebrow and messed with her skirt.

"Alice is watching, why?"

You go get her now!

"Explain." Carlise commanded.

She's trying to kill herself. Honestly, did none of you have any idea?

"Cierra was worried. We'll go get her now." Carlisle was a lot calmer than Edward.

Edward's voice seemed to have disappeared and she was alone again.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Carlisle did get there, in record time being able to ran faster than a car was a plus. He took Cierra off his back (i didn't know if she was a vamp or not) and sat her down before rushing to Christina. She had made two deep slits, lost a lot of blood, and was very out if it but she wasn't dead.

"You're not Edward..." She muttered, as Carlisle tended to her and she faded back into conciousness. He removed some supplies from his doctor's bag and began to stitch her up. "Carlisle just leave me alone in peace." Christina added. She secretly wished Jasper was there, she desperately needed his calming powers.

Edward really didn't come. I didn't die nor did I get Edward. This is so unfair. She thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:29 pm

*She is a vamp BUT Carlisle LOVES her so it's okay if she rides him. lol.*

"I may not be Edward, darling, but he loves you." Carlisle said softly as he watched her slowly fall asleep.

"Maybe you should not doubt me so much." Cierra spoke as she frowned, "Maybe you should start trusting my feelings since they always seem to be right."

"Darling, don't argue with me. You're correct. I should listen to you. And I don't doubt you. I just said that she was fine. And now she is. Or will be."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:54 pm

"She'll be physically okay but you know she's not really fine." Cierra sighed. She glanced at Christina, whom looked liked she was having a nightmare.

"Time heals all wounds." Carlisle smiled weakly.

*&*

"Do you think I should go to her?" Edward asked Emmet quietly. The two were sitting in the woods on just outside Seattle.

"You already know what I think." Emmett a supporter of the relationship reminded him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

"That's a stupid old-age philosophy and it surprises me that you-of all people- would say something like that." Cierra retorted angrily. She'd been a vampire for one hundred years and time hadn't healed anything.

-*-

"She wants you, Edward. Nothing will change that."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Before Emmet nor Carlisle could speak Edward arrived in the room where Christina was sleeping. Cierra opened her mouth to say something but Edward held his finger to his lips with pleading eyes. Edward sat next to the sleeping Christina and brushed her face with his hand ever so lightly.

"I'm sorry for what I said." Carlisle whispered, as he watched his son.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Cierra took Carlisle's hand and pulled him out of the room, "I'm sorry, darling." She whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Christina." Edward whispered. Christina awoke but didn't open her eyes.

"Go away. I'm tired of hearing voices." She whispered.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:28 pm

"No, you were right." He said softly smiling at her.

*&*

"No, darling. It's really Edward I'm here..." He whispered.

"I'm going to open my eyes and the voice will be gone. And no one will be there." She feared out loud.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:37 pm

"Christina, open your eyes. I am here. Really." Edward replied as he bent to kiss her lips softly.

Cierra smiled and kissed him gently, "I love you Carlisle."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Christina responded to his soft kiss by cautiously opening her eyes.

"You came back..." She said, a tear falling down her face as she looked at him. He was so beautiful, so perfect.

*&*

"I love you too." Carlisle said then added, "always."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:59 pm

"Let's go home." Cierra sighed as she walked towards the door, "And let's walk a bit."

"I will always come for you." Edward said with conviction.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:11 pm

"Sure." He smiled, he was so in love with her.

*&*

"I don't want you to have to 'come back' again. If you're not going stay then leave now. FOREVER!" She said coldly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Edward sighed, "I love you! I'm not leaving."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:53 pm

"That's what you said five months ago." She pushed away from him. Her happiness turned to anger.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Edward frowned, "I was trying to protect you!"

Carlisle placed his arm around Cierra's shoulders, "Darling, is something troubling you?" He asked, knowing very well that something was.

"No." She replied softly, leaning into him slightly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm

"Well, how I felt was a million times worse than anything you could have been protecting me against." Christina whispered and rested her head on his chest, "I felt so lost."

*&*

"Tell me what is wrong." He said softly and sweetly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Cierra frowned deeply, "He's coming back for me...he's going to kill everyone I love and make me watch."

Carlisle sighed and shook his head, "We can protect you and ourselves." Cierra shook her head.

"I've been thinking...I'm going to-" Carlisle cut her off by placing a finger on her lips. Panic showed in his eyes.

"No. Don't even say that."

--*--

"I'm sorry." Edward sighed.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:19 pm

"It'll be best for everyone." Cierra whispered.

*&*

"Well, now we can be together forever." Christina said, "Assuming you..well you know.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next