Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently Untitled

2 posters

Go down

Currently Untitled Empty Currently Untitled

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Daniella walked mornfully into the church and sighed. Her father, Mattiaus, had beed dead for three days now. She was now the alpha wolf over all werewolves and the leader of her clan. It was up to her whether to start a full-out war against the vampires for killing her father.

"Dani..." A deep voice called from the rafters. She didn't glance up but just kept walking. It was James "Jimmy" Lafferty. Her one love. The reason of her father's untimely death.

No one was in the church but herself and Jimmy. Of course, why would there be? The priests had presented the church to the werewolves as a gift 300 years before.

"Go away." She muttered as she wrapped her coat tighter. Generally, werewolves stayed at a temperature of 100.5 but today she was freezing.

"No. Dani, I love you...I don't want a war. I'm sorry that Sebastien murdered your father. He was trying to protect me." Jimmy said softly as he appeared in front of her.

"Whatever. If you would've told them of us then there would've been no problem. I was almost disowned by my father for loving you." She was very angry. She held out a hand to him.

-*-

Ten months later...

Last edited by Cierra1989 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Currently Untitled Empty Re: Currently Untitled

Post  Admin Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Noelle sighed as she walked through the halls of the stone cold building. She stopped in a passing mirror and stared at herself for a moment. She was stalling on her way to see Elias, the leader of her people. Noelle and Elias were to be married soon. It wasn't much of a suprise ever since she had been turned he had wanted her. Noelle didn't have much of a say in the matter. He was handsome, hard, sometimes mean, and very powerful.

"Noelle!" Elias called from the room he was in. She walked in slowly. He looked at her and muttered, "Noelle. What an ironic name for a vampire."

"I suppose." She sat at his side as he waited for the others to arrive. "Where is your son"

"Who knows. He better get here soon." Elias growled. Noelle could tell he was not in a good mood.

"I'll go find him." Noelle began to stand up but Elias's firm hand landed on her wrist keeping her to the chair.

"No, you'll stay." He said simply. All she did was nod in return as she sat back down, his hand stroked her arm. He was older than her not that it really mattered since he still looked young. Everyone knew Noelle didn't really love him, except Elias of course he was convinced everyone loved him. Elias probably didn't love Noelle either but he was so lustful for her it didn't matter. He probably wasn't capable of loving anyone except maybe his son James.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 pm

James glared at Dani, "This can still work out! Stop being so stuck-up. He was protecting me." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't care! My father died because of us. If you would've just told your idiotic "family" that we were together it wouldn't have happened. I told my clan! And I was almost disowned." Dani snapped, "I want you to leave! I'm sure your father wants you." She gasped when her moved swiftly and shoved her against the wall.

"You don't understand. Vampires mate for life...just like werewolves. I am going to die without you and you'll do the same without me." He kissed her neck and was suddenly gone.

"Dad!" James exclaimed as he walked into his father's rooms and hugged him.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Elias smiled as he let go.

"Noelle." James kissed her cheek. She smiled and nodded at him. It was a little awkward for the two, Noelle being promised to his father since she and James were about the same age and kind of grew up together.

"Where have you been? You're late." Elias asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Jimmy shrugged, "Around. And I'm not late by my watch...But that could be because it's broken. What did you want that is so urgent anyway?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Elias waved away the question, "I was just curious."

(Time for James to come in sooon! wow just realized we have two James..James Lafferty? and James Franco? haha)

"I'm feeling kind of weak. May I be excused?" Noelle said softly as she stood up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Yes." Jimmy replied before his father could. His father glowered slightly but Jimmy didn't care.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 am

"Wait in my chambers..." Elias muttered, "I'll be there in a few hours." Noelle nodded then smiled at Jimmy and left. She started to wonder the outer walk ways of the castle. She stopped suddenly and turned, her gown spun around quickly with her. Noelle just listened for a minute she could have swore she heard someone. After a few moments of silence she started walking slowly again. Noelle knew she needed to feed, it had been way too long and she could feel her strength leaving her. Even though Elias had changed her a very long time ago she never got used to the idea of feeding.

(because she is so weak at the moment it allows James to kidnap her..ps does Elias know about James and his lover?)

*&*

Elias glared at James, "She was talking to me. NOT you." James just shrugged.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:11 pm

She took a deep breath and her eyes widened. She could smell a werewolf.

"Dad, we have to kill the one responsible for the death of that werewolf or there's going to be a war." Jimmy said as he looked solemnly at his father.

*-*Call my James Jimmy so that we don't confuse them and IDK...let's say no. lol.*-*
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Noelle's eyes narrowed as she looked all around. Suddenly she was grabbed from behind, someone or somethings arms were wrapped around her keep her arms to her side.

"Don't scream." A male's voice whispered into her ear. Noelle tried to turn and move but was so weak from lack of feeding she was making herself feel light headed. Her attacker turned her towards him for a minute and before he could do whatever what it was he was planning on she kneed him in the groin and took off. "Bitch!" He growled as he grabbed her again.

"I have not feed in far too long. I am weak and I am tired." Noelle muttered, "What is it you want from me?"

"I just want you, Elias's fiancee to come with me." He said.

"With you? A werewolf? Yeah right. Get your hands of me." Noelle struggled again.

"Stop!" Bryan hissed, "I don't want to hurt you and you're going to hurt yourself."

"Let me go!" Noelle raised her voice.

*&*

"We don't kill our own kind, Jimmy." Elias snapped.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 am

"Well, I don't see that happening because you have no choice." Bryan snapped.

"Well, Father, for once we should make an exception. I feel no desire to try and kill Daniella and every other werewolf. If it was you that had been killed by a werewolf then I guarantee you they would execute the one who was to blame because they want to keep the treaty." Jimmy replied softly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Bryan shoved her along gently, "You smell like wet dog." Noelle scowled.

"Be quiet." He rolled his eyes and he started to led her further from the castle.

"I get it. We killed one of your kind so you're going to kill one of us. Get it over with please. I'm an impatient woman." She snapped.

"I don't want to kill you. Just keep you long enough, as long as I need to to get Elias to disband your covent." Bryan explained as they entered the woods. "After all everyone knows he's entranced with love for you."

"You're an idiot. He doesn't love me and he won't do what you ask." Noelle rolled her eyes. Truely she wasn't sure whether he loved her or not, but she knew Elias would not disband the covent. She tested her wrist again against James grip but found herself too weak again. She contemplated feeding on him if she had the opportunity.

*&*

"I didn't even see who killed him." Elias rolled his eyes.

"Father we all know who killed him." Jimmy scowled.

"I'm done discussing this!." Elias was losing his patience.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Hey..I've decided to change my guy to Bryan Greenberg...he was actually on a few episodes of One Tree Hill. He was also in Prime and Bride Wars. Yeah James just isn't doing it for me haha I'm just going to go back and change the name

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Bryan rolled his eyes as he pulled her along. Finally they reached his car and he tossed her in it.

"Well I'm not!" James snapped, "I will kill him myself but if I have to then you will be next." His eyes flashed angrily as he stared at his father. Elias rolled his eyes.

"You actually think you can kill me?" Elias replied with a soft laugh.

James shrugged, "You're a pompous old man that isn't as strong as he thinks." He turned on his heel and left after saying that.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 pm

She went to bite his hand as he shoved her in he pulled it away and glared at her. Before he could speak she snapped, "If you want me to be any value at all I need to be alive and I need blood."

*&*

Elias slammed his fist on the table and stormed off to find Noelle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:42 am

He laughed at her, "No. I will not be stupid enough to let you feed until we're in the confines of the mansion."

-*-
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Jimmy walked down one of the castle's hallways thinking of Daniella. He wanted to see her, he needed to see her.

"Noelle!" He heard his father yelling from far off. "Noelle! I've been looking for twenty minutes..where are you?" Jimmy turned the other direction to avoid seeing his father.

Elias walked past a few vampires who were used as guards, "I can't find Noelle. Go find the bloody girl." He continued looking for her, alerting others to look for her. "Sir she's gone." One finally said.

"WHAT?!" Elias snapped.

"She's not here."

*&*

When they reached the mansion Bryan picked Noelle up and carried her struggling body inside, he figured it would be easier than making her walk. Noelle was making herself light headed again from twisting about and finally sighed.

"I told you not to struggle. You'll only hurt yourself." He mumbled as he jumped them up onto a balcony and opened the doors to his room. He handcuffed one wrist to the bed frame, knowing it was especially strong and she was weak. Noelle tried to rip it off anyway, "You're too weak. You'll break your wrist first." He snapped.

"Do you feel like a man? You're so tough you captured someone weaker than you. You must be so proud." She mocked. "If I had fed I would have killed you." Noelle looked him up and down. Bryan was very handsome with piercing brown eyes, standing at about 6' 3" he was just over an foot taller than her, and he had an athletic toned build.

"Just be quiet." Bryan said loudly, his face close to hers. Noelle used her free hand to slap him across the face. He moved away and growled, "Don't ever hit me again."

"Why? You'll hit me back? I think I'll live." She snapped. He is even more handsome when he is angry... She thought, she was quickly disgusted with herself.

"No, I don't hit women, even if they are vampires..." Bryan said, "We're not uncivilized like your kind." He insulted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:49 pm

"How can she not be here!" Elias thundered.

/-/

"We are uncivilized? You are the one who stole me!" She screamed at him. Suddenly the door to the room slammed open. Dani walked in, her eyes ablaze.

"You have some explaining to do." She said quietly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 pm

No one answered they were all too scared to speak. "GO AND FIND HER!" He roared.

*&*

"Yes, I do." Bryan nodded he then told his plan to Dani and paused, waiting for her reaction.

(I didn't feel like writing out the whole plan but ya know it,..basically so Elias ggoes away)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down