Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic) Empty Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic)

Post  Admin Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:11 am

Belle and <insert your girls name here> looked at each other with slightly worried eyes. They whispered to each other quietly and split up on the ship. The two had snuck aboard Captain Jack and William Turner's ship. The English girls living in the islands were looking for a free passage, far away. The men over the last few days had began to hear their slight noises and notice things moved slightly, currently they were searching the ship for what they believed were stowaways, male stowaways of course.

Belle sighed slightly as she moved behind the shelves of the rations room. It was past midnight William gritted his teeth as he entered the room, he was tired and hungry and not interested in looking for some deviant little boys. His head turned quickly as Belle knocked a bottle off the shelf. She cursed silently and tried to move in the small room but didn't have anywhere to go. When Will's back was turned she made a silent dash for the door, he felt the floor boards move and wiped around before she could exit. "My my what do we have here?" He said in suprise and he grasped the girls wrist, careful not to hurt her. Belle looked at him wordlessly.

"Let me go..." She finally muttered.

"Aye, you're on my ship!" He smiled, "Just be happy I found you before the men did." Will examined her. Her skin was tanned from the sun and her dark brown curls had red streaks, yes she was very lucky he found her and not the men. "Come with me." He said.

Belle didn't fight his hold and listened, in her mind she was planning her escape from where ever he was bringing her. Will sent a man to tell Jack he had found one of the stowaways. He led Belle to his chambers and let her go once they were inside and the door was locked. "You'll stay here with me for the night. I'm tired and Jack and I will figure out what to do about you and your friend in the morning."

"I was alone." She said instantly trying to protect <insert your girls name here>.

"No point in lying. One of the men saw you two a few nights ago. We thought him a drunk, rambling about nothing but clearly he was right." He replied.

Belle looked around, "We weren't trying to cause any trouble, you know?"

William nodded as he changed his shirt, catching Belle looking at his shirtless form he asked, "What is your name?"

"Belle."

"I'm William, well Will." He pulled the shirt over his chest. As he did this Belle noted that the key to the door was on a chain around his neck.

**We started something similiar on the old site but it got messed up with that virus...I hope you want to do this. Put anything in about your girl you want***

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic) Empty Re: Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic)

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm

Emma held her breath as she slipped into her hiding spot. She had no idea where Belle was and she was worried.

"Girl, come out here. I won't hurt you." She heard the drunken man and her eyes widened. She tried to shout as a hand grabbed her and she was quick to try to fight back.

"I said I wouldn't hurt you, damn it." The man hissed as he shoved her against the wall. His hand was on her waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jack snapped as he walked out from a shadowed spot. The other man, Wyatt, jumped away from Emma.

"I found the stowaway I was talking about." He said proudly. Jack rolled his eyes. After he'd recieved Will's message, he'd wandered down into the depths of his ship to look around.

"Whatever. You're a drunk. You found nothing." Jack replied smoothly as he motioned for Emma to follow him. When they reached the stairs he grabbed her hand, "You're an idiot!" He glared at her, taking in her feautres: straight light brown hair, startling green eyes. a slightly crooked nose and full lips. She didn't respond as he pulled her along to his cabin.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic) Empty Re: Stowaways & Unlikely Loves (Pirates Fic)

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:24 pm

Belle looked blankly at Will, not knowing what to say. "Sleep." He said as he motioned to the bed.

"No." She shook her head simply.

*&*

"What is your name?" Jack said, opening the cabin door.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Will looked at her, "Why not?"

*-

"What does it matter to you? You'll kill me tomorrow or use me as some kind of sex slave for your stupid men." She said angrily.

Jack's eyes widened in anger, "You are stupid! I won't kill you for being a stowaway. I'll drop you off at the next port...Tortuga. I am Jack Sparrow...and you are?"

"Emma Whitley." she responded.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:57 pm

"I can't escape if I'm sleeping now can I?" Belle teased as she sat on the bed.

*&*

"Well, miss I'll drop ye and your friend off at the next port." Jack said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Will laughed, "You wouldn't escape if you were awake."

"Whitley....I know that name." Jack added as he took off his boots, followed by his shirt. Emma was sure he'd remove his pants but he didn't. Instead, he laid on the bed, "I won't give up my bed..I s'pose you can sleep next to me. I won't touch a hair on yer pretty lil' head."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Belle yawned, "Maybe just for a little while."

*&*

Emma glared at him, "I'll kill you if you even try."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Will smiled, "Don't be surprised to wake up with my arm around you. Tis a habit I picked up from being married. Not that I am gonna sleep next to you."

Jack shrugged and got comfortable. She stripped off her dress until she was left in her petticoats.

"Could I borrow a longshirt? MY dress is dirty." Jack pointed at a set of drawers and then he less than discreetly watched her change into it, "Your father is Robin Whitley!"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:47 pm

"You're married?" Belle asked.

"Not anymore." William said simply, "Here you can wear this." He tossed a long shirt.

*&*

Emma frooze for a moment then nodded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm

"Thanks. For a captor, you've been exceptionally nice."

Jack laughed slightly, "He screwed Will's wife once. She's such a scag."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Will hated how everyone thought he was so nice, even this young woman left totally to his disposal. So like any obnoxious pirate wouldn't he didn't say "your welcome" or turn around when she changed.

(*(

"That was way too much information." Emma said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 pm

She glared at him and changed anyway.

Jack shrugged, "Your dad is a terrible man."

"I would appreciate if you didn't speak of him like that. He's my father afterall...and he's sweet to my mum and me....well, he was sweet to her."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 pm

"Now go to sleep." He scowled joining her on the bed.

*&*

"Want some rum?" Jack offered with a smile, sensing some bad memories.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

She did finally fall asleep. It took Will a much longer amount of time.

/-/

"I guess." She muttered and took the bottle he offered her.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Belle woke in the middle of the night. She saw the key around William's next almost all the way out from under his shirt. She moved it very carefully.

*&*

Jack smirked impressed as she drank from the bottle, "My kind of girl."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Just as she was about to slip it off, he grabbed her wrist.

9+9-

She laughed at him, "I'm a pirate's daughter. Whadya expect?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Belle was furious, "Ugh let me go..."

"Don't try to escape!" Will groaned.

"No!" She sounded somewhat like a child.

(*(

Jack laughed, "So lassie why are you on my ship to begin with?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 am

Will opened one eye and looked at her, "Go to sleep. There is no need to try and escape. I won't let any harm come to you."

Emma shrugged evasively.

"Oh, you don't want to talk of it. To damned bad. Tell me or you can go for a swim tomorrow." Jack's threat was an idle one but he thought it might work.

Emma rolled her eyes, "There are some...evil men on that island that parade themselves around as soldiers."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 am

"Just don't leave me in Tortuga. I used to be married too...The man I ran away is there." Belle explained her concern.

"Oh good to know." Jack smirked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:50 pm

Will shrugged, "Elizabeth lives there now."

Emma rolled her eyes and grabbed the bottle of rum from him. She took a big drink and sighed, "I'm going to sleep."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:18 pm

"So no Tortuga?" Belle asked.

*&*

"Me too!" Jack laid back onto the bed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Will shook his head 'no'.

Jack was slightly surprised to feel Emma's hand on his waist a moment later.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Belle sighed and looked around, at the key on his chest and the locked door. She didn't like feeling so helpless.

*&*

He smirked and moved closer to her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Will opened his eyes, "Well, now I can't sleep. Hm...are you hungry?"

Within moments, they'd both stripped from the rest of their cloths.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:21 pm

"Starving." She smiled.

*&*

Jack rolled on top of her as he kissed her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next