Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Je'Taime

2 posters

Go down

Paris Je'Taime Empty Paris Je''Taime

Post  Admin Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Amelie brushed a piece of dark hair from her face as she cracked open her book. She and her best friend had moved to Paris, France two weeks ago. They were beginning to settle in their apartment and had both started their jobs. Amelie was given the afternoon off from the Museum D'Orsay, where she worked as an exhibition coordinator, she loved art. There was something she had always loved about Paris, ever since she visited the city in her late teens it had a special energy. She took these few hours to spend the sunny afternoon in the Luxenburg Gardens with a good book. She walked on the path as she read, looking up every few seconds. Suddenly she bumped into someone, "Oh M'excuser. Je suis si désolé". She said immediately apologizing in her minimal french as she looked up.

"Amelie?" The man's voice said. That's when she realized who it was. He looked the same, dressed in artsy but timeless vintage clothes. His dark hair wavy hair curled around his ears and he had dark rimmed stylish classes.

"Simon!" She smiled. It was her english professor from college. She last had a class with him two years ago right before he decided to move to Paris with his young daughter. He wrote beautiful novels and short stories, mostly about love. Simon was in his early thirties and British, he was that Professor that insisted you call him by his first name, was always running late, cursed up a storm, and never underestimated his students.

"What a coincidence! What are you doing here?" Simon asked, he always remembered his students. Then he smiled and she got that familiar feeling, the one she got every semester sitting in his class. She felt she had nothing important to say, he literally made her giddy. She always accounted it to his accent, good looks, and effortless charm.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Paris Je'Taime Empty Re: Paris Je'Taime

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 am

Cierra Wilson sighed as she she scrolled through the pages of her "novel". She'd been working on it for almost a year now and was not satisfied, "Well, damn it." She muttered. For a moment, Cierra contemplated pressing delete. Just as she move her mouse towards the button someone chose that opportune moment to spill HOT coffee on her. With a small shriek, she jumped up.

"I am SO sorry. I was pushed." The dark haired man was saying. Cierra tugged up her cream colored sweater and glared at him, "Cierra?" He said suddenly, causing her to look closer at him.

"Kyle? It's been years since I've seen you." She said, still frowning. He chuckled.

"Yeah, and I go and spill coffee all over you I'll buy you a new sweater."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"I just moved here. I got a job at Museum D'Orsay." She said, as he motioned her to sit on a near by bench.

"That's fantastic. How were your last years at university?" Simon asked, sitting next to her.

"Great. What about you? How does Madison like Paris?" Amelie asked, remember his daughter.

"Loves it!" Simon smiled as he looked at her. 'She's gotten even more beautiful' He thought. "I'd love to take you to dinner sometime."

Cierra laughed, "Sit down. It's been ages!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Amelie smiled at him, "It would be lovely to catch up."

()(

"So what are you doing in Paris?" Kyle asked as he handed her the light jacket he had been wearing. She had only been wearing a spaghetti strap shirt underneath the cute sweater.

"I live here now." She smiled, "I got tired of America...of Texas mostly. Modeling just was not happening for me and Clay, the douche, decided to screw around...MY best friend suggested it and I went for it."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:50 pm

"How is tonight? Around nine o'clock?" Simon asked.

"Oh." Amelie smiled, "Tonight is great."

((()))

"Good for you." Kyle smiled, "It's a great city. I love it here."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: