Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3

2 posters

Go down

Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3 Empty Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3

Post  Admin Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:13 pm

"CIEEE! I NEED YOU!" Christina called from her room. She was laying on her bed with her Macbook. Cierra and she had just moved into their apartment for the summer in Dublin, Ireland only a few days ago. Both girls had been accepted into a study abroad program.

"Yeah?" She asked dashing in the room. Then she looked at Chris laying on the bed and laughed, "What's the 911?"

"Remember that guy, Lewis? The one I met in the Sangria bar in Paris last year." Cierra nodded, "Well he facebook messaged me. He's in Dublin and he will be all summer for work. He wants to get a drink, should I go?"

"Well, you liked him a lot didn't you? I know you only met him one night but you talked about him for three weeks!" Cierra smiled at her best friend.

"I know. Maybe you should come. I'll ask him to bring a friend from work?" Christina thought.

"Why are you so nervous?" Cierra asked.

"I don't know. He makes me nervous. This is so stupid I met him once for like five hours but I don't know I felt something. Plus he's so handsome and smart and tall and talented-"

Before she could finished Cierra smiled and cut her off, "Relax if you want me to go. I'll go."

(I'm not too sure of my entire storyline yet but something with Lewis and Chris of course and anyone you'd like with your girl or anything you'd like really)

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3 Empty Re: Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Christina nodded and Cierra laughed, "It'll be fun. At least I have time for things now. Pre-med is a bit time-consuming."

An hour later the girls were on there way to a pub. Lewis had brought a buddy named Kyle, who Cierra decided was very handsom.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3 Empty Re: Accents, Guinness, and Friendship<3

Post  Admin Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:58 pm

"So how have you been?" Christina asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Good good. I'm working on the music for a small film here, kind of like what I did in Paris when we met." Lewis took a swig of his beer. "What have you been up to?"

"School mostly all year. But we have a few days before classes start here." Christina answered.

"So what is your major?" Kyle asked Cierra.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Lewis nodded, "What year are you again? I don't recall if we even talked of that last time we met."

"I'm pre-med." Cierra replied as she took a drink of her beer, "Are you in college?"

Kyle shook his head, "I just graduated. I'm an art teacher."

"So that makes you...24?" Cierra asked.

"Mhm. And you're what 20?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Chris laughed slightly, "We didn't do much but drink sangria and talk about movies. I'm going into my third year."

"So you're twenty?" Lewis asked. Chris nodded. "I'm 24." He added.

"You've worked on the music for some pretty great movies for only being 24." Chris said.

Lewis blushed, "Well you know Surrey University got me most of the internships. This one I'm doing now is small but I think it will be great."

"Little films are usually the best ones anyway." Chris smiled.

(Lewis went to school for Music Recording and Music Composing)

*&*

"Yep." Cierra sipped her drink, "Are you working with Lewis here for the summer?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum