Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Sequel

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twilight Sequel - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight Sequel

Post  Cierra1989 Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:28 am

"No, he is Diego." Edward replied. He desperatley wished he could prove to her what he knew. Then he remembered their link.

"Wake up, Cierra. Let's go home." Carlisle muttered softly as he woke. He was ready to go home. He had an uneasy feeling about something and knew he needed to go home, "We can turn you there."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Christina tried desperately to block his memories from her head. "Stop! I don't believe you!"

"You have to!" Edward scoffed.

"Thoughts are easily fabricated...it's like a day dream." Christina reasoned. She turned and watched the sky turn dark, it began to snow as the stars came out. It reflected her feelings well cold and numb. "This is something I haven't gotten used to yet...not sleeping." She mumbled, "It gives your mind way to much time to think." She remember agonizing nights just sitting thinking of Edward.

*&*

"Okay..." She yawned tiredly.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Edward looked at her sadly, "You think you know things that you don't."

Carlisle smiled and picked her up. In moments he was running full-speed back towards the house.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Christina paused and thought deeply, picturing her and Jason having sex. She thought and thought until Edward finally yelled, "Stop!"

"Oh relax. We haven't even. I was just showing to you how thoughts can be fabricated." Chris sighed.

"If he ever touches you I'l-" Christina glared at him and Edward stopped. After a few more minutes of silence she whispered softly, "Edward, will you play piano for me?"

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2