Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Chris

2 posters

Go down

Sorry Chris Empty Sorry Chris

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Right now I really can't concentrate enough to update....I'm so freaking pissed off that I can't see straight. It's such a long story that I don't feel like writing it. lol. If you want to know, you can call me at 9 (my time) or call me tomorrow.

My #- 479-438-2159
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Sorry Chris Empty Re: Sorry Chris

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:22 pm

Aww sweetie I'll call you tonight!

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Lol. It was great talking to you. Stephen gets paid on Thursday so I should get some gas money and I can update more often. I decided to update BEFORE I checked my myspace lol. Oh, I have thought of ways to end Twilight and HP sooooooo.....Tell me what you want to happen to your ppl and I can add that to my ending and then I will send it to you and you can say "yay" or "naY"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:41 pm

haha lovely...Draco and Adriana will end off with she telling him she's pregnant (he's going to go to hit her or something she'll blurt it out) he'll be suprised bc he knew his mother put a spell on her when they got married so they couldn't conceive until she was madly in love..so he'll be touched and amazed that after the horrible person she's still so in love with him. Basically he grows his heart back haha if we do a sequel they'll have their young daughter.

and for Edward and Chris he'll swoop her away somewhere special..in Europe and propose..they'll become engaged but decide to elope in Paris or whereever they are, he bites her at the end (if we do a sequel im having him leave again lol)

=]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:26 am

scratch he wont leave..chris will see edward with tanya in a suggestive situation and leave him at the end of this fic after theyre married etc

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 am

Okay, so we'll do like two or three more posts and then I'm gonna end them. And yeah, I wanna do sequels. lol.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down