Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless*

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless*

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

"We can share." Sara smiled and opened the blanket a little.

*&*

"Alright, Forrest." Cecille turned back to work. "I'll make you something."

"Oh no..that's not what I meant." Forrest said awkwardly and put his hand gently on her to stop her from moving towards the kitchen. "I wasn't ordering you around!"

"Oh." She stopped.

"Why don't we grab some lunch in town?" Forrest asked.

"But I still have work to do?" Cecille said.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless*

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Jack grinned, "where have you been all my life?"

She frowned, "i dont..."

He cut her off, realizing he had made her think of her father. The two of them had become fast friends and shared everything, "let us eat!! I made a picnic."

Sad\(\

Forrest smiled, "it can wait."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 pm

"Great, I'm starving." Sara said.

"Aren't you always?" Jack joked as he unpacked the basket.

(*(

"Okay." She smiled and took off the apron she had been wearing. As they hopped in the car she thought of the last time she shared a meal with a man, she had been engaged, and the meal ended with a slap in the face and a broken mirror. Forrest noticed her sadness.

He coughed as he drove, "Cecille, you're far too young and far too pretty to look so sad so often."

Cecille blushed, "The memories of back home are sad. But really I'm very happy here."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 pm

She smirked, "well, my dear, if you didnt fun me ragged then i wouldnt be starving!"

\)\

He nodded, "if there is anything i can do to mke it better, simply let me know."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:57 pm

"Excuses excuses." Jack tossed her an apple, "You girls seem to be settling in well here."

Sara smiled, "We'd like to think so."

(*)

Cecille laughed, oh knowing Forrest's reputation he certainly could. She had a moment where she imagined him getting her ex fiance back, for all the horrible things he had done. She wasn't deaf, she had heard the stories of the men he had hurt or killed, and a few nights ago when he thought the girls were asleep she heard the consequences of a business deal gone bad.

"What?" Forrest cocked an eyebrow.

"Nothing." She smiled, "You know, if I didn't know you were the most dangerous man in Longlow County I might think you a sweetheart."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Jack spread another blanket out and unpacked their food.

\)Smile

Forrest rolled his eyes, "i am not dangerous. At least not to you. So dont worry."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

"It's Friday." Jack smiled, "We're going to play cards and drink a bit later tonight, you girls should come downstairs."

Cecille laughed a little, "Not to me being the key words in that sentence." She teased, "I'm not deaf, Forrest. But still I don't worry, you don't scare me."

"Good." He said simply.

"Probably no safer place for us than in that house." She said thoughtfully.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Sara brightened, "okay. But be prepared to lose. I play very well!" The two ate in comfortble silence before heading back to the house.

"'"''
He nodded, "Howie, Jack and I would do anything for you and Sara." He was being honest but until that moment he hadnt realized how much he and his brothers cared for the girls.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Sara and Jack enjoyed the rest of the afternoon while Forrest and Cecille had lunch. Cecille hadn't seen Forrest so relaxed, she thought at times he was almost flirting a little but wasn't sure. However, to everyone else it was obvious where his affections lie, you could see it in the way his eyes followed her across the room.

Later that evening the three brothers and two sisters were downstairs playing cards, sipping moonshine. The men had already drank quite a bit, as they were all heavy drinkers.

"Ah shit I'm out." Howard said as he folded. Forrest's eyes didn't leave his brother as he saw him move his chair extremely close to Cecille and lean towards her, "I'll just help, Cecille."

"She knows how to play." Forrest grumbled, his eyes back on his cards.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Sara noticed the tension that took over Forrest's body immediatley. She frowned, hoping there was no drama. Jack took her hand and squeezed for but a second before returning to the game.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Jack knew how his brothers are and he had a feeling Howard was just trying to get a rise out of Forrest.

"He's right, I do." She said casually.

"But I'm better." Howie joked and tapped her nose. Cecille smiled and Forrest wanted to leap across the table and kill him, but instead he took a large sip of his drink.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Jack handed Sara a cup of water and winked at her. She grinned and grabbed his shine. Without making a face, she took a big gulp and handed it back.

"Oh Lord!! I am in love!" Jack laughed jokingly. He hoped to let his brother simmer down slightly.

Howard said something to Cecille and she laughed.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:28 am

Unfortunately he noticed Forrest's eyes barely leave Cecille and Howard.

"Maybe time for bed for us?" Sara whispered to Jack.

Cecille took a sip of her shine and laughed again at something Howie said, but then made a surprised face when he moved closer. Forrest's eyes bore into his brother.

"Give the lady some space." Forrest mumbled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:10 pm

Jack looked at Sara, "you go on. I better stay down here a minute." She nodded and hurried away.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Jack sent Howie a warning glare, as if to tell him to stop starting shit.

"Relax, Forrest. You're not her Pa. Seem to always be forgetting you're old enough to be though..." Howie mumbled but did move his chair further from Cecille, who at this point was fairly confused as to why this was occurring.

"Watch it, Howie." Forrest growled as he stood up angrily.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Howie stood as well, "whats your problem?"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Cecille finally stood and spoke, "I'm not sure exactly how I got in the middle of this pissing match, but I'm going to make the evening easier for everyone and head to bed." Before Forrest could ask her to stay, she was already up the stairs.

"Now look what you did!" Forrest snapped at his brother.

"I thought you said you weren't interested in her." Howard smirks.

"Stop trying to start shit!" Jack mumbled.

But then without notice Forrest punched Howard.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Immediatley a scuffle broke out. Jack got intohe middle and ended up with a busted lip.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 pm

"Fuck, I'm sorry Jack." Forrest said when he accidentally hit his youngest brother. At this point the two older men stopped fighting.

"It's fine." Jack waved his hand, just wanting the argument over. Forrest had only a scrape on his cheek but Howard had received quite the beating. "I'm going up to bed."

Forrest followed him up, "I best go apologize to Cecille."

*&*

Jack lingered outside Sara's door.

*&*

Forrest in his slightly drunken state wasn't thinking and opened Cecille's door without knocking. She gasped and quickly grabbed a sheet to cover her half naked form.

"Jesus. I'm sorry." Forrest grumbled turning around quickly. He felt like a dirty old man, even though despite Howard's teasing, he was NOT old enough to be her father. Unless he fathered a child at age twelve that he didn't know about.

"It's okay!" She breathed out.

"I uh just wanted to apologize for what happened downstairs." He said.

"Apology accepted." Cecille said, wrapping the sheet tighter, "It's alright."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 pm

He heard her sob and walked into the room. She had fallen asleep and was shivering in the bed. He went and gently shook her.

Smile:

"Well...." Cecille muttered awkwaardly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:02 pm

"Right right, sorry." Forrest muttered, "I'll knock next time." And turned to leave.

"Oh and Forrest," She quipped, "I don't think of you as old enough to be my Pa."

(())

"Shhh.." Jack rocked her, "Wake up, Sara. You're safe. You're dreaming."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:40 am

He turned toward her again, "i know."

Smile:

Sara slowly woke up. She blinked a few times and then kissed Jack gently.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 am

He stepped towards her but paused silently long enough for it to be awkward.

"Good night, Forrest." She kissed his cheek.

"Good night." He said huskily.

Forrest went back to his room and took his shirt off. He sat on his bed with his head in his hands. 'What am I doing?' He thought to himself. While Cecille in her room appeared puzzled, she took the rest of her clothes off and wrapped a silk robe around herself. So Forrest was interested in her? She had long sworn off men, but Forrest secretly kind heart and rough nature made her feel safe.

&&&

Jack kissed her back softly in a haze but then pulled away gently. "You're awake now." He whispered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 am

She sighed. She didnt know exactly what she had expected but she was disappointed.

):

"Yes." She whispered, "please dont leave me. I dreamt that you died."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 am

Cecille swallowed hard. If he wasnt going to make a move, she was. She was far from a child and had a bit of a buzz from the moonshine. She walked across the hall and slowly opened his door. She saw his eyes widen.

&&&

He smiled slightly, "I'll stay. I'm fine love." He held her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next