Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless*

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless*

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:56 am

Jack kissed her cheek.

SmileWink

"Most defintely!"
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shines' Got Em Now *Lawless*

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 am

Sara looked at him lovingly. He was so handsome.

*&*

"Then take me upstairs, Forrest." Cecille teased softly.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 am

Forrest quickly obliged.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 pm

A Few Weeks Later:

Forrest was currently sitting downstairs on the porch discussing business. Cecille was in the kitchen keeping herself busy. She had nearly panicked when she saw Dominic from the window. He had some to do business with the Bondurants, he wanted to start bringing their moonshine into the city. He had also heard that the eldest Bondurant brother had taken up with his estranged fiance. Dominic was less than pleased, but knew better than to come their demanding her back. She kept herself hidden away to avoid him and prayed he had no idea she was there, as Cecille still hadn't disclosed her past to Forrest.

"This isn't how I do business." Forrest said stiffly as he stood up to leave Dominic kept trying to haggle prices.

"I'll let you think about." He smirked.

"My answer is no." Forrest grumbled. He didn't haggle. Their prices were their prices.

Dominic smiled slightly, "Think about it. Matterofact, think about it when you're thinking about how that pretty young thing that's been warming your bed recently, warmed mine first."

"Excuse me?" Forrest snapped. Dominic could tell he didn't know what he was talking about.

(*(

Jack and Sara were down by the creek, laying on the flowery beds. He had something very important he wanted to discuss with her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Dominic smirked, "You heard me. She still has my engagement ring. It is worth. Lot of money."

(;(;

"I want to marry you. Like tomorrow." Jack said softly.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 pm

"Wait right here." With that Dominic smirked as Forrest stormed into the house. Guess the rumors of his temper were true.

"Forrest! What's going on?" Cecille called behind him as he practically ran up the stairs and she could hear him slamming the door of her room open. Within seconds Forrest's hands were sifting through her top drawer, by the time she got up the stairs he was holding the engagement ring Dominic gave her.

"What is this? Why do you HAVE this?" He snapped at her as she entered.

"It's an engagement ring. I have it because when I broke off my engagement to Dominic I had very little money of my own." Cecille said slowly.

*&*

"Are you proposing?" Sara smiled softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm

"What the fuck, Cecille!" He hissed. She frowned.

"Will you just listen to me?" She asked.

:;:

Jack smiled and pulled out a ring.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:51 pm

"How could you not tell me this?" Forrest growled.

"JUST LISTEN!" Cecille nearly barked. Forrest shut his mouth for a moment and looked at her and let her speak. She went into explaining how when Dominic came to court her she didn't have much choice, as he was her father's right hand man. At this point she finally disclosed their abusive father to Forrest. Cecille and Forrest were such guarded people, they hadn't shared like Sara and Jack. Cecille continued to explain that Dominic grew increasingly violent, at first when he drank, and then even when he wasn't drunk. By the time he proposed he had beat her many times but she felt as though she had to say yes. She felt trapped. Finally she explained that after one particularly bad beating (to her by Dominic, to Sara by their father) the girls escaped the city, she kept the ring incase they were ever desperate. Cecille hadn't told Forrest because she was embarrassed.

His eyes changed from mad to sad to mad again and he said softly and roughly, "So you're telling me that this man laid a violent hand on you? Many times?"

"Yes." Cecille said clearly.

*&*

Tears came to her eyes immediately as he said, "You're my best friend. I love you. Will you marry me, Sara?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Forrest nodded, "okay." This was all he said.

Smile

She nodded and acceptrd his ring.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Cecille could see the rage in his eyes and followed him down the stairs. "Forrest! Stop! Calm down!" She said, no love loss over Dominic but she still didn't want to risk Forrest getting hurt.

He turned right before he walked out the door, "Stay in the house." Forrest ordered her, with a tone her NEVER used when speaking to her.

"Forrest..." She said softly.

"So help me god, Cecille. Please stay in the god damn house." Forrest snapped and she knew he was serious. All she did was nod and he rushed out the door back to Dominic, she could see Forrest curling his hand around the brass knuckles in his pocket.

*&*

She wiped a tear after he slipped on the ring, "Of course I'll marry you. I couldn't be happier."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:03 pm

The couple decided to return to the house.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Forrest didn't say a word to Dominic, he just walked right up to him and punch him in the face wearing his brass knuckles. Dominic fell and Forrest pressed the sole of his boot against his face and growled, "Someone should have raised you better than to hit a lady." With that he shot him twice in the chest and kicked his limp body aside. Luckily, Dominic had come alone, however he had told a few of him men where he was going.

Cecille came walking out of the house and just stared at him. He thought she was going to yell, but inside she just walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Forrest was still a little irritated that she hadn't told him, but he hugged her back none the less.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Jack and Sara walked up. They had heard the shots.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:52 pm

They surveyed the scene and Forrest embracing Cecille.

"Uhh.." Jack started to speak.

"His name is Dominic. He came to do business. Apparently he used to be engaged to Cecille." Forrest stopped holding her, a bit more angry now. Had she even really broken it off with him? Or just ran away. "He used to beat her. So I killed him." He wiped the blood from his hands on his already blood splattered shirt. "I'll have one of the guys take care of the body."

Jack actually wasn't too shocked, he had seen far more ruthless behavior from Forrest. So he nodded, "I see."

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Sara smiled slightly but it wasnt happy, "Father will come now."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm

"He came alone." Forrest sighed, "Hopefully he didn't tell many people exactly where he was going. Either way. You are all safe here." Then he tossed the ring to Cecille, "Get rid of this. You don't need it anymore."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Cecille nodded and set off to so so.

Jack sighed as he led his fiance inside. He could feel her nervousness.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Jack led Sara upstairs. Though they were excited to tell everyone, right now he just wanted to make sure she was okay. They sat on his bed, "It's all going to be okay."

(*(

"I drew you a bath." Cecille said softly to Forrest as he entered, pointing to the tub in his room, which they had been sharing. She had thrown the ring down the well and came up because she knew Forrest needed to clean the blood off himself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:00 pm

"I am fine, Jack." She said softly as she sat down

Hgjh

Forrest nodded and looked at her for a second before undressing.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 pm

"You're shaking." Jack said softly and kissed her shoulder.

"I'm fine." She repeated, a bit in a daze.

(())

He sunk into the warm water and sighed. She went to wash his shoulder but he shrugged her off and took the cloth.

"Please speak to me, Forest." Cecille whispered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:36 pm

"I think you may actually be in shock." Jack said softly. Sara turned to him in annoyance.

"I have seen many dead bodies. And of people i actually cared for. Im not upset because of that. My father will come now."

Jack sighed

Sad

He shook his head, "later."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Jack put an arm around her, "IF he comes..He won't get near you. Forrest was right, you are protected here. Both of you. Always."

(*(

Cecille gathered his clothes and tossed them in a basket. Forrest was an observer, he knew when Cecille was upset or anxious she shouldn't keep still. He kept his eyes down but glanced as she moved about the room, fixing this and that. Eventually she poured a small glass of shine whiskey and sat on their bed, taking a sip.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Sara shook her head, "He will kill all of us."

;:

Forrest cleared his throat.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 pm

"He is one man, Sara." Jack said softly.

*&*

Cecille eyes immediately looked at him, "I'd rather you scream at me then give me the silence treatment." She pleaded with him to just talk it over with her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Forrest, "you are nothing but a fucking liar."

Smile:

"Dont underestimate him."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next