Chris and Cie are back
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic*

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic* Empty Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic*

Post  Cierra1989 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Johnny looked up from the magazing he was reading when he heard Brie scream her brother's name. The gang was sitting around outside of Bam's house, relaxing by the pool.

"Yes?" Bam said obnoxiously as Brie rounded the corner of the house. In the five seconds it took her to cross the deck, she pounced on her brother.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!" She screamed as she started punching him anywhere she could reach. Bam immediatley started hitting back and pretty quickly it turned into a crazy ass wrestling match.
"God. REALLY?" Johnny exclaimed in annoyance. He got up and ran toward them. He, alone with Ryan Dunn, pulled them apart.

"What did I do now?" Bam hissed as they were pulled apart. His eye was already swelling and he had busted his sister's lip.

Brie stood with her hand on her hip, "FIRST, you wrecked my fucking car because you were drunk. SECOND, you set MY skateboard ramps on fire? FUCKING REALLY!"

Bam stared at her, "FUCK YOU BRIE!" She turned around and picked up the first heavy object she found and hurled it at him. Bam barely dodged the brick.

"Fucking really, you two?" Johnny snapped. Usually he could put up with the twins' bullshit but today was just not the day. He was stressed to the max. The twins' stared at him in surprise.

"Uh...what?" Brie said as she stared at him. Her eyes were the same ice blue as Bam's.

Johnny just shook his head, "Nothing. Just quit." He sighed. Brie narrowed her eyes.

"Let's go talk." She said softly. She turned to glare at her brother before she pulled Johnny inside, "I want my new car tomorrow."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic* Empty Re: Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic*

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Johnny sighed as he walked inside and looked at Brie.

*&*

"Grace!" Bam said loudly. "Can you make sure my sister gets her stupid new car delivered tomorrow?"

"Sure, Mr. Margera." Grace said from the table she was sitting at near the pool.

Admin
Admin

https://chrisandcieareback.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic* Empty Re: Somebody That I Used to Know *Bam/Johnny fic*

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:28 pm

"What's wrong?" Brie asked softly. Johnny was one of her best friends.

He shook his head, "I've got a bit of a conflict." She just nodded for him to continue, "Madison wants to move in with me. I'm worried her mother won't let me. And c'mon...I'm not the best role model. If I go after her in court, she'll use the stupid Jackass shit against me. It'd be different if I was married or something but I'm not. I don't know what to do."

&*&
He stared at her for a moment before he went and cannon-balled into the pool, drenching her in water.

"I take it you'll be replacing my phone as well?" Grace said with an irritated smile.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Brie sighed, "That is a bit of a problem."

*&*

"Course." Bam muttered, "I pay for it anyway."

"Well, it's a bit hard to work for you without a working cellphone, sir." This time she spoke through gritted teeth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Johnny shrugged, "What do I do?"

Brie sighed, "I don't know. If it was me, I'd fight for her. Maybe he mom will just give her to you. Talk to her."

*&*

"Go inside or something." Bam snapped.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:10 pm

He nodded slowly, "Should probably at least have a conversation with her."

*&*

"I fucking hate this job." Grace mumbled under her breath as she walked inside. She didn't give half a shit about being a personal assistant. Grace liked art and music and just wanted to save a bit to travel. Bam wasn't the easiest person to work for.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 pm

"So go do it now." Brie smiled, "Grace!"

Grace smiled at her friend. Brie made this job a bit more tolerable, "Hello! Sorry about your car. I told them not to do it."

"Eh. Fuck them. Want to go get lunch or something? Johnny has to go do something and I'd like company." Brie smiled. She shooed Johnny.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 pm

"Sure." Grace said, "Bam drenched my phone so I can't get much work done anyway and let's be real, he'll never fire me." She laughed, "No one else would deal with his shit."

"It's all about the dollars." Brie laughed.

"Sure is." Grace laughed, "Let's eat."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Brie grinned, "Can we take your car?" She giggled. Grace and she were almost as close as she and Johnny. Grace was the only female (besides their family members) in Bam's life that Brie could tolerate.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Grace laughed, "Of course. What type of new one do you want?" She asked as they got in. "Ya know, if my phone ever works. I'll arrange it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:26 pm

"I think a Jaguar XK would be good." She grinned. Grace nodded. They decided to hit up the Jaguar dealership after lunch.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 pm

"I think I'm going to kill him." Grace laughed at lunch, "One day..I really might murder your damned brother. If you don't first."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Brie laughed, "It'll probably be you. You have better access to where he sleeps. Thank God I bought my own house."

"Mhhhm. So, when are you and Johnny going to get married?" Grace winked.

Brie grinned, "I love him to pieces. Too bad we aren't even dating. He's too hung up on his past."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 pm

"Ex wife?" Grace asked and sipped her beer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 pm

She nodded, "He doesn't love her anymore. He's just not afraid of NEW relationships. Not that I've tried but yeah."

Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 pm

"You two need to release that sexual tension." Grace winked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Brie laughed, "The same could be said for you and Bam. Even if it has to be alcohol induced. I know you two have a secret thing for each other."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Grace laughed, "No no no!" Brie raised an eyebrow. "Maybe a little."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:39 pm

The girls finished up lunch and headed to the dealership. It took her all of twenty minutes to pick out the car and purchase it. THey were used to Brie Margera showing up.
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 pm

"I better get back to work." Grace sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 pm

"Uhm nooooo. Remember, he ruined your phone. No worky. Time for shopping." Brie smiled.

"I would but I can't today. I really have to do some shit or it won't ever get taken care of." Grace frowned. Brie nodded.

"Okay, well! Go get a phone first so we can text. I'm going to find Johnny and show him my new car."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:53 pm

A few hours later

"Got a new phone. Put it on the company card." Grace said as she walked by Bam, "Brie said to."

*&*

Brie honked outside Johnny's house, until he came outside and laughed as he saw her new ride.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Bam shrugged, "I'm your boss not Brie. But it's fine."

She looked at him strangely, "Are you feeling okay?"

*&*

She turned it off and ran up to him. He caught her in a hug and pulled her into a kiss.

"What was that for?" She asked after pulling away. He smiled slightly.

"I want you to marry me." He said softly.

"Are you high?" Brie asked. Johnny rolled his eyes.

"I need you too. I caan't imaging being married to anyone else but Mad's mom will only agree to it if she has a good mom lined up."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:20 pm

"Well, apparently you hate this fucking job so I'm just trying to make it more tolerable." Bam smirked. Oh no he had heard her.

"Oh shit." She said under her breath.

(*(

"Johnny..I want to help you..but this is big. Have you really thought about this?" Brie asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cierra1989 Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 pm

"Am I that bad?" He asked her.

*&*

"Just wear my ring for now."
Cierra1989
Cierra1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum